The online racing simulator
Clownpaint Gaming is looking for setup guru's
(20 posts, started )
Clownpaint Gaming have been undergoing major changes in the recent few months. Some of which are already obvious to us, while others including a complete team website which is on the way.

cP is taking a step to further ourselfs under the wings of a new Team Leader, to achieve high level of e-sporting.

We therefore have oppenings for some of you ambitious setup guru's out there, to be a part of this team, and assist us in reaching our goals.

Make sure to read our requirements page, and feel free to send me a PM for further information or directions.

Edit: Ben, yes we do actually have a sense of humour too :P
Good luck with your search guys.
Well congratulations guys..our own devil in english team hehe. He is a very good and fast driver and can make a great sets although u won't talk to him very much(except in game maybe) hehe... he don't like forums and don't write on them. So this can be a problem for You guys - it was for us when he was in our team. But still if that's not an issue it's a good choice
Grats on scooping up Devil. Great guy and bloody fast racer, some good fun in some of the LXCC races i did alongside him
Good luck guys
You seem to take things very formally. An interesting approach, hope it works.
Quote from Bob Smith :You seem to take things very formally. An interesting approach, hope it works.

Might work for some, but then others might not like it due to LFS is a game for fun
Hehe, nice devil, and just for cP, he`s really fast driver and awesome setup-creator so...maybe in next season of MoE u guys can take podium (1st is for cyber-only :P)
^^ I agree, but that doesn't mean you can't wear socks and shoes at the same times.
-
wtf (battle) DELETED by battle
Quote from BlackMan :Hehe, nice devil, and just for cP, he`s really fast driver and awesome setup-creator so...maybe in next season of MoE u guys can take podium (1st is for cyber-only :P)

next MoE season we will be locked and loaded to hunt everyone down
seems you should get gentlefoot

(why´s everybody bothering about setups atm?)
Quote from Biohazard :(why´s everybody bothering about setups atm?)

Seems to be the new forum trend

But recently the MoE season just ended so everyone is looking for a way to be more competative for the next season and OWRL leagues are in progress or about to start and everybody's looking for improvements.

Or it's just the moon phase lol
It's the moon phase :elefant:
Quote from Biohazard :(why´s everybody bothering about setups atm?)

I'm not sure...
I just use Inferno and let someone else do all the hard work!
well, atm there aren´t only the usual "omg help mee build a friggin set u nobbz!"-threads, but also threads in which teams are formally looking for guys who only build sets. never heard of such people before, never saw such threads before, just surprised me.
hehe

that wasn´t an "insult" of cP

i´ve also seen a thread in the german forums, where they are looking for a "mechanic".

i just didn´t know such people existed :/
Could be a sign of a maturing LFS community - at least thats the way I see it.
Quote from Clownpaint :Oh no, we aren't looking for guys who "only build sets", if anyone does do that I'd imagine they are a bit odd.

Quote from nikimere :I just use Inferno and let someone else do all the hard work!

Me to, setups are overrated (But the Inferno sets are really good anyway)

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG