The online racing simulator
I wish Scawen became a spender man
(16 posts, closed, started )
If Scawen was a spender man his money would ends fast and he would start thinking more commercially and doing cute things* faster than today.

In fact any cute thing he or Eric did would be faster than today, once we have nothing new for two years now.

I wonder if in fact he thinks commercially, keeping the major progress for when the game sells start falling down.

That is too much time without any graphical improvement, neither new effects or any other those cute things that a few say that is not important but everybody loves.

*cute things: breakable windshields and lights, losing wheels, rain, night tracks, better cockpits and so on...
#2 - CSU1
:dnfnoob: :lfs: 4 ever.
#4 - axus
*yawn* I was wondering when these would start poppoing up again, April approaches so it's been 3 months without a patch and people are due for their moaning cycle. There's much fewer threads like this compared to this time last year though.
Quote from Speed Soro :
we have nothing new for two years now.
  • Sound Editor
  • BF1
  • Tyre Physics update
  • 2 New Aston Configs
  • Aero Updates
  • Vista Updates
  • Single Seater Dashboards
    and more.....
Brazil!
Oh, Speed Soro the Brazilian salesman is back again. Wasn't the last thread where even Scawen got pissed off at you enough?
#8 - ajp71
Oh ffs will you ever stop complaining
#9 - bbman
And there I wondered where the brazilians have gone... Speaking of the devil, they're back! And what an entry Soro made! I bow down to you, for you are truely the master!

[/SARCASM] <- for those who couldn't figure out themselves
OMG :bananadea
Quote from bbman :And there I wondered where the brazilians have gone... Speaking of the devil, they're back! And what an entry Soro made! I bow down to you, for you are truely the master!

You really shouldn't blame "the brazilians". They're not responsible for one person's stupid post.
#13 - CSU1
SCAWEN!!! look into my eyes.look into my eyes not around my eyes look into my eyes and make more patches for this Barzillian salesman....Zommmmng!
Attached images
mad.gif
#14 - MR_B
Well they're near enough to gag him and put him in a cupboard
You obviously don't read most of posts in this forum. Back in S1 everything was old. When S2 has came everything is new. Now we are waiting for S3 to have everything new, and by our calculations S3 should be out soon (less then a year), so calm down and wait like rest of world. By the way we have something new:
  • Sound Editor
  • BF1
  • Tyre Physics update
  • 2 New Aston Configs
  • Aero Updates
  • Vista Updates
  • Single Seater Dashboards
    and more.....
And most important is Tyre Physics update!
#16 - SamH
Nope, we're not doing this again. I recall two of these threads before, and they got locked after the unpleasantries began to really fly. This time it's getting locked BEFORE they do.

NOT interested in this incessant cycle, Speed Soro. It stops here.
This thread is closed

(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG