The online racing simulator
those pictures are called renders and were done by Al Heeley in 3dsmax7
:d
Attached images
XFR_SoSlow.jpg
XFR_SoSlow_preview.jpg
#78 - MR_B
Quote from Soper :those pictures are called renders and were done by Al Heeley in 3dsmax7

Thought they were called renders, didnt want to write that incase it was wrong and made myself look anymore noobish
Thanks
-
us world domination tour skin... (Turbocharge) DELETED by Janezki : Possible account hack?
*edit* nevermind
Freeman - Design & Tuning
72 Layers @ 2048*2048

Thanks to Bunta for his awesome Skinkit!
Attached images
frontFREE.jpg
sideFREE.jpg
backFREE.jpg
topFREE.jpg
Just a little advice: Expand the skins to 1024 x 1024 first and apply higher resolution decals, you will get much better skins and sharper, clearer graphics, this will improve the look of your skins tremendously.
Shame I didn't expand them 1st but it's not to bad, here's my 1st skin, thought i'd do something a little differnt than all the other stuff!

If anyone want's the skin to add to their game just ask and i'll post it up, don't really know if it's good enough for people to want it but we all start somewhere!

Thanks
Post it up!
Well you asked for it! :P

I'm gunna keep my silly car thems coming, will do some tommorow maybe, hope to improve as this was just a tester

Enjoy.
Ok I thought i'd cary on my cartoon theme with some South Park, Felt like editting them, sorry about it being crappy, thought they looked to plain, but atleast now something to comment on!!! :P

By the way i've seen people complaining about adding files and how they can only add 3 at a time, Should we not be aloud or are we not aloud?

Regards,

Ray

EDIT: Forgot to add the actual skin, if anyone wants it just ask.
Attached images
LFS South park1.jpg
LFS_South park 2.jpg
LFS South park 3.jpg
LFS_South park 4.jpg
Upload it !
There you go, feel free to edit them as they're isn't much variation in colour on them because i'm not that creative and don't have the ideas yet!

Cheers,

Ray
Attached images
XFR_SOUTH_PARK.jpg
Quote from Bawbag :There you go, feel free to edit them as they're isn't much variation in colour on them because i'm not that creative and don't have the ideas yet!

Cheers,

Ray

lol, someone was bored
Maybe I felt like using up some of my time on here to make a quick skin? Havn't really been bored with LFS yet.
3d Pictures Thanks to:Magnus Randy
Skins:Made By Me&Delpi
Attached images
Kenwood.jpg
Peace.jpg
Attached files
Skin.zip - 345.1 KB - 1135 views
NOS Racing Team XFG Skin
First team skin is out. It's a very professional XFG skin created by one of our dear friends. He didn't want to be known. Thank you very much for this excellent skin.

Thanks also to [MOMO]clauddiu for his render.

The skin is downloadable at www.nos-tr.com/skins.htm

This is not a public skin. It is created for only NOS Racing Team members. Please put it in "skins_x" folder.
Attached images
NOS Racing Team XFG Skin.jpg
Oooh! Very nice! Looks like ****'s work to me!
Quote from al heeley :Oooh! Very nice! Looks like ****'s work to me!

You forgot a star *****'s work

Just a joke, thank you also to big al, we met him thank to you.
he da boss :up:
Hehe looks well m8
Uh-huh
Space-camo
Pink Planet Games Exchange WIP
Here is my skin i made of a small indie video game store i happen to work for, best job i've ever had so here it is so far

*all themed on the actual shop decor "

soz about the low quality shot, needed compressing comments are welcome !

UPDATE - PINKPLANET V2.1
(Again, the screenshots are compressed)

Attached images
back.jpg
front.jpg
roof.jpg
XFR_pp2.jpg

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG