The online racing simulator
LFS Intro FZ50
(125 posts, started )
amazing video!

-(Pedazo de video macho, impresionante O.o)
Increible
Great!!

Eres el mejor.
Cuantas horas te has pasado haciendo el video?
Los de LFS te tendrían que fichar.
Very good video
I'd like to host it - is there are a very high quality version also?

I have a very slow upload though, so maybe unokeva can do this
Please, i'm begging you, upload it to somewhere else
Just watched it, that was BLOODY superb! More of the same plz
Mother ****ing 10/10!
mirror

HUGE thanks to mixer13134 for uploading this.

KUDOS!

Edit: Now watched it, HOLY CRAP, this must be one of the best lfs movies ever, period. truly awesome, too bad Fatboy Slim - Right here, right now was used, i wanted to use it in my own movie :P
Fantastisco Fantastisco Fantastisco Fantastisco
Dude, i wanna see your next work.
You can't stop after this...let's say a movie per month is fair enough .
Good video, nice effects and cameras. Great potential, but not fully used. 8/10
9/10
+
One of the best camera work, i have ever seen.
Nice synchronization.
Some good visual effects
-
Maybe too many effects.
Better use english in vids :o

One of the best LFS movies ever, but I still like Just racing more...
DAMN good movie, grats!
For the effects and the editing i would give u a 11/10. You really got the skills for this but on the other hand the video is much too long and boring.
Can´t wait for a new one which hopefully has more action in it.
Intro is really good, it gives me a nice 'something good coming' feeling, but then it just dies. Also what's with the spanish?
Holy ****ing sweet jesus mother of god that was out of this world!!

I love it where the FZ5 is driving in the traffic

I dont think it was too long or boring it is well thought out and tells a good story.

Que video! No puedo esperar por el proximo!
HOLE EY WOW.

WOOOOOOT!!!!

100000/10 !!!!!!!

dno what to say but WOW
can someon youtbue it please?
Definitely the best LFS vid I've seen with the duration in mind.

The casual driving/road traffic bit @ South City seemed off - but other than that.. superb vid!

And you beat me to an idea I had... meh!

Edit: Any particular reason for switching between 16bit/24bit?

Quote from funnybone2 :can someon youtbue it please?

YouTubing it would be a shame - you need to watch it in it's full glory (quality).
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor
OK, now i watched it several times, i have to say, this is a half assed movie, firstly the filename says "LFS FZ50 intro", and the movie kicks off with RAC. I think i can understand what the idea was, to make an introducing movie for every car, but right now it seems that the creator just got bored of it and stuffed all the clips into 1 big file. OK the editing and the effects are superb, but when u look beyond it, there's really nothing special to see. It's more like NFSU+ then LFS. When u want to use this for a promo movie, don't let people see it more than once.
very nice 9/10

im not jumping out of my chair... but nice movie.
For me best one is LFS Movie Project... by Pablo.
this might be 2nd best... u control AE pretty well. gj.
I find the video itself quite a mixture of very good and bad.

Excellent editing, nice (though too long) intro, good effects. However, this does not make up imo for the somewhat confusing content. The movie title doesn't make things easier either.

I don't get the part in the city, was that supposed to be how the car gets out from the city to the track? The end is also confusing, you do show quite a lot of FZ which is the strongest part of the video, and all of a suddent GTRs come by. Ok, nothing wrong with that, but then the next moment there comes the TBO class. If this was supposed to be an overall racing movie, no problem with that either. But the long focus on the fz, and then this confusing end... weird, very weird! Also, if you do a long intro, you might want to do a proper ending as well. The ending was cut off all of a sudden as if the camera crew ran out of power or something. I also didn't get why you showed credits all of a sudden in the middle of the movie when cars were moving slow. You were building up the movie, and all of a sudden in the middle it slows down and credits, song titles etc appear...

You certainly have very good editing skills, and this video had a great potential, but the "plot" was so bad and confusing, that it kind of ruins the video. There is no clear message what this movie is supposed to be about...

Imo, you should have cut the intro to 1/2, and then show only FZ. That would have been truly perfect, and would match the title as well! Now it looks like 2-3 seperate videos glued together.
The story line seemed a bit random to me, but sweet mother of Jesus.... the editing is superb, the synchronisation excellent, effects amazing.. I don't even want to know how long it took to make this...

Just wow.

Respect man.
#47 - aoun
Very good... best lfs movie.. but not good as an intro. I think it needed much more racing, and more variety of cars.. but when you hit the fz50 with the gone in 60 seconds song.. that opened my eyes... perfect.. music, effects, angles.. all perfect.. jus needed more racing and more cars..
I dont usually comment, but...

, for those who really like LFS videos and haven´t donwloaded it yet....... just do it! ...And if takes a long time....... just wait! You will be pleased later.

, this video should pleased almost everyone, because has a little bit of everything....Overall quality, excellent effects, good timing, nice footage( cameras º ), show's diferent cars, has drifting, racing, stunts, accidents, a bit of Top Gear look, a bit of hollywood style, excellent music and sound effects variations, good drivers and skills, etc, etc....overall....this is a Tasty, tasty lfs video. A must!

Thanks Unokeva, for going the extra mille with this one, i can imagine the time and work you put on it. thank you also, for pushing the LFS video scene foward, to a all new level. It was most refreshing !

For sure one of the best video i had ever seen.

A big hand of aplause to Unokeva ...

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap:

Hope to see more of this... keep it up!
Very nice ..(what was that last song?)
Quote from Xalies :Very nice Thumbs up ..(what was that last song?)

The white stripes- Fell in love with a girl

LFS Intro FZ50
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG