The online racing simulator
High-res RAC interior
(21 posts, started )
High-res RAC interior
A charcoal interior for the RAC. I`ve kept it pretty simple like the original, just added some extra switches and an audio system. There`s a hundred more little tweaks to the texture that most people won`t notice but I`m happy with it now. The seat is entirely the work of bo-kristiansen, simply recoloured to fit the interior. Download LHD for left hand drive, RHD for right.

Throw all 3 files in your data/dds folder. Backup the originals first.

Any comments welcome as usual.

..and no, the steering wheels aren`t part of the release, before anyone asks. I`m not finished them yet.

Cheers.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
Attached files
LHD.rar - 1.4 MB - 594 views
RHD.rar - 1.4 MB - 427 views
nice man
Looks hawt. Downloading

EDIT: very good
Quote from unseen :A charcoal interior for the RAC. I`ve kept it pretty simple like the original, just added some extra switches and an audio system. There`s a hundred more little tweaks to the texture that most people won`t notice but I`m happy with it now. The seat is entirely the work of bo-kristiansen, simply recoloured to fit the interior. Download LHD for left hand drive, RHD for right.

Throw all 3 files in your data/dds folder. Backup the originals first.

Any comments welcome as usual.

..and no, the steering wheels aren`t part of the release, before anyone asks. I`m not finished them yet.

Cheers.

Very nice! Downloading. Thanks.
It's more than very nice, it's first class! Now set about the rest of the cars. Oh, and never mind the backup.
mmmh nice interior!
and where can i found ur steering wheel?¿? It's good too...
Thats teh s3x0rz.

Nice work man
amazing dude, I always disliked the interior but not anymore
Very nice, gonna use.
Superb!

:hyper: :bannana_g:goodvibes:clapclap::bannana_p :woohoo:
Wow! That looks fantastic! I wish I could handle the dang car =/ lol.

Definate download
Very nice interior indeed. Make me wanna go and rework my LX interior.
Quote from MAGGOT :I wish I could handle the dang car

That`s the exact reason I made it. After ignoring it for so long due to it`s weird handling (snap oversteer, anyone?), I recently spent about a week forcing it well past the limits trying to learn to control it. All the time I was thinking "I need to sort this interior"

It`s now turned out to be one of my favourite cars to drive, and I`m actually happy with how it looks now. If anyone else likes what I`ve done with it, then that just makes me feel even better.
i like it.. but i would have preferred if you stayed with the original red color

(ps does it really have a cd player like that or no? every picture i've seen its been emptyness in there)
#15 - joen
Oh my, that's REALLY nice, amazing work
A red version would be nice but this definitely looks great already.
The steering wheel lookf awesome too, looking forward to it
Quote from XCNuse :does it really have a cd player like that or no?

No it doesn`t. There`s usually a weird looking little panel with 4? buttons on it. No idea what it does exactly, but I think it`s part of the test/telemetry equipment on board the earlier prototypes. I could be completely wrong though...
#17 - JTbo
Quote from XCNuse :i like it.. but i would have preferred if you stayed with the original red color

(ps does it really have a cd player like that or no? every picture i've seen its been emptyness in there)

No, first version does not have that radio thing there, only bit I dislike in this texture update, this is very nice work, well done and radio thing is just idea that I find not fitting to my taste.

Well done
Agreed, I'll have to sort the radio for my personal tastes, but aside from that this is stunning work. I even took it out on track today! :O Maybe over the next few weeks I'll force it on myself. I'd like to be able to drive at least one of the LRF cars competantly! LOL
Quote from Urban_Eagle1 :Its very nice, though the cd player is out of the ordinary, but that is teh sex in RAC interior.

*flame flame*
No, I know you're a proper S2-user

In other news: The interior looks pretty neat, I'm gonna stay with the original though, simply because it has this annoying red like the real car
I want this. I absolutley HATE the orange red interior on the RAC. Where do you save this to?
Download one of the .rar files depending on what side you sit in the car. Open the .rar and inside you`ll find 3 .dds files -

RA_Parts.dds
RA_seat1.dds
RA_Texture.dds

If you go to your main LFS folder, there will be a folder in there called 'data', and one inside that called 'dds'

All 3 files go in there

High-res RAC interior
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG