The online racing simulator
How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Anarchi-H :I think you definitely look older than 20. When I saw you in the karting pics, the first thing that crossed my mind was 'He is much shorter than I'd imagined' and the second was 'I thought he was younger too'

P.S. No offence intended if you are sensitive about your height / age

LOL! That photo doesn't do me any justice, we were running out of room, so had to form another row. The trouble is the people behind me were standing and the people infront were kneeling, so I kind had to lower myself enough so that the people behind me were visible. I'm actually 6ft.
Quote from Bob Smith :The trouble is the people behind me were standing and the people infront were kneeling, so I kind had to lower myself enough so that the people behind me were visible. I'm actually 6ft.

Hahaha
There was me thinking you were a shorty
he is!

he was wearing his 'special shoes' that day, just so he could reach the kart pedals

everyone knows people called bob are small fat blokes that go bald.
I thought Bob looked a lot shorter than I imagined too... well there ya go, he's not.

Actually, one of my boss's is called Bob and he's six foot as well... there goes that theory on Bob's being short and fat.. he is bald though
Quote from mrbogeyman :you need to get you parents organised!

or buy your own cake! that way you can eat it all yourself! mmmmm chocolate!

I had to buy my own birthday present for my 18th. I got some kick ass trainers. Still have them now. So comfie. Just because my feet are so big, I HAVE to take them off to use my peddles, or I have a habbit of clipping them and usally applying the break.
22 here.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N : I HAVE to take them off to use my peddles, or I have a habbit of clipping them and usally applying the break.

i use my patented M&S slippers for driving nice thin soles!
I'm 16,18 years old.
Quote from mrbogeyman :i use my patented M&S slippers for driving nice thin soles!

Hmm, good idea. I was going to get some of them SimSocks, but the online shop I saw them on was down =/

Make me cry.
18!
19 on November 18th and 20 next year :eek:
19...20 on the 28th march
Quote from rich uk :18!
19 on November 18th and 20 next year :eek:

no more tree back flips for you , you old wreck
20 here.
Turned 35 two weeks ago
Better late than never i suppose..

18, Eighteen, Dix-huit, Achtzehn, Achttien, Dieciocho, and others....
23 now, but if I were born two days later I would be around 10
Quote from YUGO45 :23 now, but if I were born two days later I would be around 10

Hehe, leap year baby :P
I'm 22 3/4 years old, and when i grow up i wanna be a racing driver.
16 17 in DECEMBER
Lean Mean Fat Grilling Ma......Seventeen
Quote from Gentlefoot :Hi all, noticed recently there are quite a few LFS racers in the community about my age - 33 but 32 next May . Thought I'd start a thread to show the diversity of LFS racers.

Some come on, how old are you?

35..feeling 55 at mo
I'm 16.
This thread is closed

How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG