The online racing simulator
I'm in too. Looks a very nice site, simple and easy. Can you let me have the password for the sub league thingy please?

Ta
Tim
Passwords sent.

I have sent out total of 28 passwords so far. Still lots of room for more people. You want to get in before the 1st event

Just post in this thread or PM me
I'd also like to join. Team HyperBeaters
#54 - aoun
F1REM, GPRO, F1TIME.. they are all nightmare games, but once you get used to it, they are very goooooood.. if i cud, i would... but i dont have the time.. ill do this manager game all you people are talking about.. its more simple and i have the time for that =).
Quote from DaveWS :...Team HyperBeaters

I think you are confusing the thread to the Leagues&Events section

Passwords sent.

And notice anyone who hasn't signed yet: 1 day and 16 hours from now until the 1st race. After that you won't be able to get points from the 1st race.

It is quite simple game and I'm going to spam the results per every event on this forum

EDIT: so far we have 29 registered but when all have signed up it should go to around 35
Count me in... wheres the PW?
Thanks to our anonymous contributor this thread maybe gets a bit more visibility (just one day).

Check the first post for details.

Atm we have 33 racers in our unofficial LFS league. There is no upper limit on how much we can take but there is a time limit and you want to get in before that. "The database closes on March 17th 2007 at 03:00" (GMT+1 I guess).

The real BF1 league
I'd also like to participate
I could get in the lfs subleague too.
hi lads,

how do i join the league ive got the password off hyperactice (thanks mate)now what do i do ?? i also have my cars driver chassis etc picked !so whats the next step ?thanks

kevin
I think, I'd like to join as well .
#63 - Ast
Hey, I'd like to join tooo.
Ast
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :hi lads,

how do i join the league ive got the password off hyperactice (thanks mate)now what do i do ?? i also have my cars driver chassis etc picked !so whats the next step ?thanks

kevin

We just watch the 1st GP and see how our team gets on... Then if you do well you get money and you can buy better drivers/engine/chassis etc...

To join: find the league and click on the icon on the right, it will then ask you to enter the PW.
Hi

I would like to join this...
Im in this race please
Gief pw
Passwords sent
I just changed from Kovalainen to Hamilton.
Looks like a good reason to actually watch the F1 for a change! Now joined the site with usual Cxh_Grunt name... Trying to back the Brits!
That honda driver is gonna make me mad
Right first race is over.... wow I take 5th place CAMON Hamilton!!!
Here are the points for each driver/chassis/engine:

Drivers:
1. Kimi Räikkönen 75
2. Fernando Alonso 63
3. Nick Heidfeld 48
4. Lewis Hamilton 51
5. Robert Kubica 12
6. Felipe Massa 20
7. Giancarlo Fisichella 34
8. Nico Rosberg 16
9. Ralf Schumacher 16
10. Jarno Trulli 14