The online racing simulator
Hi Guys,

This is my 2nd completed skin. I hope you like it. It is based on the 2007 Holden Racing Team V8 Supercar. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks.
For me, it is in top 5 of the best skins so far !
Very nice work. Good job .
Your Day-Glo is no where near pink enough. However, it looks good for the rest.

Cheers,
Matt.
Thanks for the comments guys. I think your right Matt my LCD monitor isn't the best for accurate colours but I have made a minor adjustment to try and lift the pink in the red areas. The updated file is attatched please let me know if it looks a little better.

Thanks again
Andrew.
Looks alot better there, maybe just a tinge more pinkish.

Cheers,
Matt.
I have to make too big a change in the colour before it shows on my monitor and then it starts to look overdone. If anyone else want's to have a play with it go right ahead.

Thanks
Andrew
Boobalicious
[dSRC]Chris gave me a quick tutorial on making skins and this is one of my latest creations.

Hope it's acceptable for a beginner.
Attached images
XRT_ChrisP_BlaFla.jpg
show chris.JPG
Just a simple Mustang theme....
Attached images
XRT_mustang.jpg
Varis Drift skin
Well this one took me a while, it doesn't really look like much but was thinking about put S15 headlights on if, but i am not, not really sure...
Thats all..
Attached images
XRT_Vdrift.jpg
Varis Drift.jpg
Nice skin, but we're the graphics supposed to be all bluried? Just a question by the way
I made this skin trying to make it look like a Mercedes R129 what do u guys think? I have in the following colors Blue,White,and Gray.
Attached images
Xrtb1.png
Xrtg1-1.png
Xrtw1.png
Thats some really good work, dude. Keep it up!
Quote from Btoryo :I made this skin trying to make it look like a Mercedes R129 what do u guys think? I have in the following colors Blue,White,and Gray.

Aw man thats beautiful! Can you pleaaaase post up the black one?
Quote from harlen :Aw man thats beautiful! Can you pleaaaase post up the black one?

People actually like it? Lol! The black and white ones aren't finished yet, and the blue one is private. Ill finish it soon.
Quote from Riders Motion :Nice skin, but we're the graphics supposed to be all bluried? Just a question by the way

No they aren't suppost to be but gimp did that
I am trying to remake it so its not blurry..
Mitsubishi Starion template
Looks great. But I don't like the 'bp ultimate' on the side with the drop shadow
Looks good, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy S2

XR Skins (All)
(7328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG