The online racing simulator
#1 - ScHiZ
Sebastian Vettel going to drive LFS the Intel Game (huh?)
Someone, punch the idiot who wrote that.
#3 - axus
I dropped them an e-mail about it...
Fun and games for Vettel

Next Wednesday, the 14thof March, BMW SauberF1 test and reserve driver Sebastian Vettel will be getting involved in some fun and games with Official Corporate Partner Intel in Melbourne ahead of the season opening Australian Grand Prix.

From 13.00 to 14.30 hrs he will be found on the business end of a games console in Myers Department Store in the city centre, but his busy schedule doesn’t end there!

Less than two hours later, at 16.00 hrs, the young German tester will then be battling for supremacy in the Intel game “Live for Speed” against Australia’s computer game world champion on the simulator in Luna Park.

Link to Article
#5 - Renku
Ups someone was posting it already
George's thread title is certainly more descriptive...

If he had searched thread titles for something related, why would he think that "Aye up" would be about the same story?
Threads merged. Sorry ScHiZ, I'm going with George's thread title too.
#9 - ScHiZ
no probs Ben, I had tried to change the title, as I realised that it didn't actually say much about the topic, so thanks m80, that's the title I would have come up with if it wasn't so late in the evening
Who's he racing? Hankstar?
#11 - axus
Is this a general gaming champion or an LFS one?

If it's a general gaming champion, I'd like to hear live commentary from him about what he's doing.
"I'll just go into this corner at 300 and pop the handbrake like I do in NFS Unde... what the #$@^?"
#12 - joen
Who, Vettel? He's an F1 driver
#13 - axus
Quote from joen :Who, Vettel? He's an F1 driver

Quote :Less than two hours later, at 16.00 hrs, the young German tester will then be battling for supremacy in the Intel game “Live for Speed” against Australia’s computer game world champion on the simulator in Luna Park.

That one.
Quote from axus :Is this a general gaming champion or an LFS one?

If it's a general gaming champion, I'd like to hear live commentary from him about what he's doing.
"I'll just go into this corner at 300 and pop the handbrake like I do in NFS Unde... what the #$@^?"

I hope that's going to happen. Maybe they'll even play with keyboard
Lets hope its not just a bisy foto session and they give Sebastian some time to get comfortable to it.
And whos the LFS Champ in Australia?
Chaz, I guess.
#18 - axus
The "Australian world champion of the Intel game LFS".

I dont race in the mornings when australian people race so I dont know anything but I heard hes good.

And in another thread someone said that its him...
I know his fame although i never meet him on track , just saw lots of replays.
It's an amazingingly fast racer.
I remember one race on Kyoto Long with the FOX, where he beats the WR on lap 15 or 16 and got disconnected on the next .
I't really bad that he doesn't join european servers.
#24 - SamH
1:26 on BLGP in the "Intel game car"?

They must suck in Oz!

j/k.. I know lots of Australians and probably less than half of them suck

j/k again

It's more like 60%

::runs away::
How could you guys not know Chaz He is the aussie legend of LFS . Fast driver... and if he is gonna race Vettel, I am sure he'll kick his arse!!!

I was thinking though that the 'Aussie Champion' will be some other big name FPS champion that the gaming world knows about. Because if they put two people together that haven't played LFS, but like gaming, I am sure it will be fun to watch

(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG