The online racing simulator
Master Server Down @ 6:40AM GMT? [now back up]
Can't connect to the master server or LFSWorld right now. Other sites seem to be accessible without problem, including this forum. Is anyone else having problems connecting now?
Yes...same here
Maybe we're getting some goodies.....come on.. a guy can hope can't he, after all we did just get the new PB stats.

AAny
cant get on here either
*meditating*
Quote from AtomAnt :Maybe we're getting some goodies.....come on.. a guy can hope can't he, after all we did just get the new PB stats.

AAny

A little bird told me we're finally getting bikes...
Went down right as I went to play. Connected to the wrong STCC server, disconnected, and tried to get to the right one... BAM! server down.

My fault, guys.
Main LFS site and LFSW don't work either.
i was about to buy s2 come on admins

i am waiting some people might not
hurry up and get the site up and running again
hehe same here....when will it be up again?
Grrr! I want to drive!
Are some of you online ? I cant still
Quote from RX007 :Grrr! I want to drive!

Look at the pic attached, you are online...lol. *Note the time.

AAnt
Attached images
Online.jpg
Again on a MoE day.... WHY?!
Hello. We don't know what the problem is but apparently a problem with our web server, also affecting the master server.

Anyway, Victor's up now and hopefully the site and master will be up and running soon, though that depends on what the problem is.
The Site Is Up And Running
is the master server up yet
just checked 1 min ago and it was down
Quote from Scawen :Hello. We don't know what the problem is but apparently a problem with our web server, also affecting the master server.

Anyway, Victor's up now and hopefully the site and master will be up and running soon, though that depends on what the problem is.

Sounds good

EDIT: MASTER SERVER IS UP !
it's back up
excelent!
Quote from AtomAnt :Look at the pic attached, you are online...lol. *Note the time.

AAnt

LoL, I noticed that, It must have been myself from an alternate dimension...

Good, it's back already ...

3rd post ever, woot! Luckily I drive faster than I post....
Quote from Victor :it's back up

Supa Vic to the rescue. :static: thanks

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG