The online racing simulator
LFSW Profile Team listing issue [multiple team membership issue]
Not sure where to put this, so if it's in the wrong forum, please move to correct location.

I'm a member of two teams, LOTF and [gtx]. I do all my public racing as a LOTF driver, but I get together fro some private hosted races with my mates at Team [gtx]...

In the Team Listings, I'm shown on both teams, but in my personal Driver's Profile, it only shows [gtx] as my team.

Is there a workaround for this, other than to be dropped by [gtx]? I want my Driver's Profile to indicate that I am primarily a driver for LOTF.

TIA
I wish the team listing could be controlled better through some kind of 'invite' thing through a team leader.

I am still shown as being on team "V" (Mercury (V) ), and I want to be removed. But I have no control over it :zombie:
Isn't there a team admin who has control over team members? Or does everyone have to get Vic to make the changes?
Yeah, Bob, there is, for both LOTF and [gtx]. Marsh is aware of the problem, but can only enter me on LOTF, which he already has. As I wrote earlier, I do show up on the Team listing for LOTF and [gtx]. The problem is, my personal profile only shows me as being on [gtx]. I'd go ahead and request a drop from [gtx], as they don't really race in any leagues as a team, just Sunday get togethers on a private server. The Team Admin is ca6, who is from Sweden, and it's hit or miss to when he is online to check PMs or emails.

I guess I mistitled the thread...should have been "LFSW Profile Team Listing issue"

'Tis not that big a deal. I can wait until ca6 shows up and request he remove me from [gtx]. Wont effect my ability to race with my old mates...

Thanks
It's also kinda strange that, if I wanted to, I could go and add n1lyn, norbi, bawbag, pallukka and whoever else I wanted to my team on LFSW and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I think that you should be able to remove yourself from a team list.
#6 - ORION
For all ppl who are not team leaders, see attachment

I agree to the suggestions from above, even though they are all not new.
Attached images
teamedit_zt.png
Quote from ORION :For all ppl who are not team leaders, see attachment

I agree to the suggestions from above, even though they are all not new.

That IS the page for team leaders... we don't have that page. Or are you just showing us the features :zombie:

We don't have that, and can't remove ourselves, bummer.
Quote :That IS the page for team leaders... we don't have that page. Or are you just showing us the features

He is just showing you the control team leaders have to edit their teams on LFSW.
#9 - ORION
Quote from GFresh :He is just showing you the control team leaders have to edit their teams on LFSW.

right

Im not all that stupid Tweak lol

Anyways, there are like thousands of nice features one could add to lfsw, but there are always technical limitation. I must admit, that vic and me never talked about this really... I made many suggestions, he coded a lot of them, and he didnt really explain me the technical background why he didnt implement feature A or feature B.
At that point I was a noob also, and Im still a noob when its about databases

All I can say is - every feature you save per user, can increase the database size a lot...
So its easier if you create a team and save it only once for the team, and not for all racers in the team...

I guess the old lfsw with the custom user pages must have been a pain in the a** for the sql

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG