The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
The classic rainy one
Attached images
kubicarainy.jpg
Great thanks guys
Thanks guys Great ones, i think
That`s either a re-translation by Hi-Diddly Flanders or you`re just blatantly trying to boost your huge post count n00b :P
Lol sorry didnt discover i posted that twice.
Even more imbarrising its not the same.

Must been quite confused at that point ! :P
Here you go Falcon, next time try to find the right thread. Also remember to use AA and AF.
Attached images
Falcon140.jpg
Quote from farcar :What's with the blur? It's all over the shop.

maby its heat off the track?

Quote from xWolFx :Here you go Falcon, next time try to find the right thread. Also remember to use AA and AF.

that looks like crap...you use a LCD screen? I can see all the little what ever they are called that makees the picture..
Quote from scoobyrbac :maby its heat off the track?

that looks like crap...you use a LCD screen? I can see all the little what ever they are called that makees the picture..

Whichever screen he uses has got absolutely _nothing_ to do with the quality of the images.
When taking a screenshot you make a shot of the gfx card output, not of what the monitor displays.
And they're called pixels if that's what you mean.
Quote from scoobyrbac :maby its heat off the track?

If you really must know then I didn't take the screenshot at all, and the little what ever they are called were there when I started to edit it.
Anyone would like to edit this pic?
For the HKS Pic, make the pic as it was in nightime. Others, up to your creativity.
Attached images
sig3ep3.jpg
yoonghy3.jpg
how do you do it in the first place
how do you do it
ok
what program do you use the one of gimp or photo shop or somethingelse
Quote from LFSn00b :

Overkill on the lights.

Quote from scotty37 :what program do you use the one of gimp or photo shop or somethingelse

Any image editing program is usable when editing pictures. Photoshop is by far the best, but you have to pay for it, there is however a 30 day trial which you can re-new quite easily.
Quote :Anyone would like to edit this pic?
For the HKS Pic, make the pic as it was in nightime. Others, up to your creativity.

Although the first pic need more AA, also please dont save your pictures in paint. They loose so much quality.
Attached images
yoonghy3.jpg
sig3ep3.jpg
Quote from xWolFx : Although the first pic need more AA, also please dont save your pictures in paint. They loose so much quality.

Thanks for the pic edit.
So if I have taken a pic, which type of program should I use to save it? Photoshop?

Quote from AE86drifter :Thanks for the pic edit.
So if I have taken a pic, which type of program should I use to save it? Photoshop?

Save it anywhere apart from MS Paint, however if you do save it in MS Paint make sure that its .bmp and not .jpg as the BMP retains the quality. Get GIMP if you want a picture editor, you can even try some edits yourself.
plz try my screenshot( sry for paint pasting) . i would edit it myself but i dont have ps atm
Attached images
2.JPG
Wow, i just noticed this now.

Heres a few raw photos that i think came out pretty good. Hopefully some of you PS gods can make it look even better?
Attached images
2 24 07 pic19.JPG
2 24 07 pic20.JPG
2 25 FC3.JPG
civicontrack1.JPG
2 25 supra5.JPG
RB4rally1wheels.jpg
RB4rally4small.JPG
AA is a wonderful thing
smooths the edges so you wont get jaggie looking screenshots

What GFX card do you have?
Ati