The online racing simulator
need another unlock-technical problems...
Ok, so i got my tax returns back and i was excited because i was buying a new processor. i have and old socket 478 mobo so i got the fastest i could find-p4 3.4GHz, 800mhz fsb and 1mb l2 cache prescott core. It's great and i've got it OC'd to 3.7 and still rock stable.

Along with the new chip i seriously needed a formatting to get rid of all the crap i had on my computer. that never happened. I went to asus' (my mobo maker) and DL'd some beta chipset drivers. Horrible idea. I was drifting at FE black or gold (dont remember) and telling people about my new chip then the screen flashed for a sec and.....BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!!!

Me and my friend had to reinstall windows which accidentally got put on the wrong HDD so I had to reinstall lots of stuff (drivers, etc...) and when i get things back up to speed i knew i'd have to unlock. No big deal, i unlock it and play as usual. Close LFS, time passes, wanna play again. It tells me to unlock again. I try it and it says out of unlocks for the month...so here it is, March 6th and i'm stuck playing demo till april...

What can i do?

EDIT:at least it still says i'm licensed :sadbanana:
Email the devs directly off their website. Isn't that the most logical thing to do, anyways?
I had to reinstall not so long ago and i had ran out of unlocks, 1 email and a few hours later i had another unlock to play with,

Dont worry you will be able to play without having to wait till next month
A quick question about unlocks.....
Are you not supposed to automatically get 1 new unlock every month?
I purchased my S2 license on 4th Feb and used an unlock, then i used another when i applied the latest test patch. I still only have one left despite more than a month passing since my purchase.

sorry mattlikespeoples for jumping in your thread.
The Moose - the test patch didn't come out until the end of the month, so unless you downloaded it within a few hours of release, then you would have been at 2 unlocks at the end of February, so one wouldn't have been added (that's the maximum you can have), then you unlocked in March and now you're at one. That all makes sense to me.
Ahh.. thanks Bob, that explains it..i didn't realize two was the max. makes sense now.

Cheers
Email sent, thanks guys. I've just never had to deal with this so i didnt know the best way of going about to solve my delimma. I RARELY go the the main site soley because the forum give me everything i need
It's true, we (the community) are (on the whole) great.
...and humble

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG