The online racing simulator
Please HELP SETTING UP WHEEL!!!
(9 posts, started )
Hi,

I just got a wheel and dont know how to set it up. The wheel is a logitech formula force EX. I have setup all the software but dont know how to set the wheel up on the game!

Please Help!

Matt
#2 - Don
thanks, ill have a go!
#4 - Iron
Also make sure you set up the drivers like this:
(with the exception of the "Degrees of rotation" of course)
Attached images
dfp_settings2.jpg
my wheel is same but , it dosen't work on seperat , just combined!!!

what can i do?

i can use accelerate and brake in same time by mouse . but not by wheel in seperated!!
Quote from Iron :Also make sure you set up the drivers like this:
(with the exception of the "Degrees of rotation" of course)

Is there a particular reason those three forces should be at 0%? I have everything at 100%
#7 - Iron
Quote from K.David :Is there a particular reason those three forces should be at 0%? I have everything at 100%

Yes! Those settings are responsible for the so callled "canned effects", but LFS doesn't need those, because it calculates every force on its own, properly. For example the Centering spring "effect" returns your wheel to the center position automatically if the wheel is turned. It does this even if the car is still, which is ridiculous of course. LFS simulates this real force well enough, so if you turn the wheel while the car is stopped it doesn't turn back (if you aren't on a slope, and don't apply brakes), only if you start moving.
So those settings just interfere with LFS, that's why they should be at 0%.
Quote from Hamed Sam :my wheel is same but , it dosen't work on seperat , just combined!!!

what can i do?

i can use accelerate and brake in same time by mouse . but not by wheel in seperated!!

Make sure you set the LFS in game control setting (combined or separate) to match the driver setting.
You should also try out the Logitech Profiler Program, get it on the Logitech Website. Then you can setup every detail you would wish for every Axes and Buttons, you can also save different Setups for different Games, and start the Profile automatically with the Start of the Game. It's very handy. (Did you guys know that we in Austria call Mobile Phones "Handys", and most people think its an English word for Mobile phone...)

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG