The online racing simulator
grow up you tight arses
Pleeeeease!!! Give the S2 Licencers the full tweak for all cars.
Please please please

the wight- and reline-tweak too

ohhhhhhh please!^^
he cant, there is protection which he can't get round (and im assuming that if he released it with the protection cracked crachers would play)
Quote from Jakg :he cant, there is protection which he can't get round (and im assuming that if he released it with the protection cracked crachers would play)

cartype editing was never protected and i doubt that it is protected now... otherwise otheres round here would probably not be able to do it
Quote from mik22 :grow up you tight arses

I'm 21 ...I work as graphician in a photographic studio in my city , I'm in softwares development as hobby and maybe i'm OLDER than you for sure...I love this game for its quality and its potential...and you know what ?? considering what you wrote...i think that YOU NEED TO GROW UP...kid...if you wanna post a comment and be able to talk with us...go buy an s1/s2 license or shut the F**K up...
Quote from Shotglass :cartype editing was never protected and i doubt that it is protected now... otherwise otheres round here would probably not be able to do it

car type is NOT protected, but the car specs ARE (thus why mecanik does S2 cars and LFSTweak doesn't
mik22 - I've made it quite clear what's going on, if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all.
Well RIGHT NOW i can't see TNT server...even though i viewed all empty servers too Really want to play with others

EDIT: ALRIGHT I got it working, servers are on the demo list...

EDIT: OK played in server for some time, seems great, but just not enough people
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Well RIGHT NOW i can't see TNT server...even though i viewed all empty servers too Really want to play with others

EDIT: ALRIGHT I got it working, servers are on the demo list...

EDIT: OK played in server for some time, seems great, but just not enough people

HEY MAN !!!!
sorry..i forgot to say that the servers are on the DEMO LIST..I 'LL MOVE THEM ON S1 LIST...( demo users will never be able to join it..so..i posted them in the wrong place...i apologize for the inconvenience ) ..SO WE CAN RACE WITH OUR SKINS TOO :-P (..i'm making new skins in "the fast and the furious" style, servers ,games )
JUST STAY TUNED ON THE SITE !!! I UPDATE IT EVERY DAY !!!

however....I TRIED to ask people to join my servers but they all screwed me...they told me things like "yeah...a LAMBORGHINI...and i'm GEORGE WASHINGTON !!! " or "SHUT UP NOOB...it's impossible.." or "kid grow up" and a lot of other things...i don't understand why...but people seems to be so stupid sometimes..btw I MADE THE SERVERS..now YOU must JOIN the race..i just can't pray people to do it...so..if you have some LICENSED friend just tell him about this thing

LAST BUT NOT LESS....if you think that you got a GOOD TWEAKED SETUP or ANY IDEA for a new GAME SERVER just post it !!! we all need more setups !!!
for example...i'm searching a GOOD SETUP of a MONSTER TRUCK ( it must be able to do a wheliee but ,most important , it must be controllable TOO !!) for a rally game...wanna help make it ??
another thing...WHO KNOW WHERE CAN I FIND SOME INSTRUCTION ABOUT THE CORRECT USE OF LVSTWEAK_S2V ?? please POST THEM !!
let me know..
SEE YA
I WANNA RACE YOU SO BAD !!!!
Quote from Robbie :Pleeeeease!!! Give the S2 Licencers the full tweak for all cars.
Please please please

the wight- and reline-tweak too

ohhhhhhh please!^^

right now your no better than a whining demo user
AWSOME! I bought S2 just in time!!
Im no Demouser!

the download isnt working, is it for anyone else?
Quote from Bob Smith :mik22 - I've made it quite clear what's going on, if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

yep i do. im stating why cant demo racers have access to it if only the demo cars are availible to race?
because its one more incentive for S2, give it to demo users and its one more thing that keeps them at the demo.

It was ONLY allowed to be released on the proviso it was S2-only.

Demo users have more than enough as it is, why do they need more?
And what i THINK is: Many demo users complain about the tweak for licensed dudes only, and because there are so many complaining demo users, it brings whole demo racers community to low level.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :And what i THINK is: Many demo users complain about the tweak for licensed dudes only, and because there are so many complaining demo users, it brings whole demo racers community to low level.

you're right man...
btw the only thing that i don't understand is WHY a LICENSED USER could not be able to tweak OTHER CARS instead of the demo ones...WE BOUGHT THAT !!!
I wanna mod my LX6 too
however...if the programmer limited it to the 3 demo cars..there must be a reason why...
btw...I think-
Dear DEMO RACER...If you want the TWEAK SO BAD....this mean that you are satisfied of the DEMO of LFS and that you're ready to buy your FIRST license...( as I did after a week of play )..could be ever possible that you are so "poor" that you just can't afford it ??? c'mon man...if you're playing with it this mean that you got a good machine for( and a good machines cost good money...)...save you're money kid and avoid you're candy needs..you'll be rich in a month

HOWEVER...please...could someone tell me why / what is the "BIKE" option in LFS TWEAK ??? hou can I use it and how it works ???
does it mean that the programmers are going to make a "BIKE POWERED" LFS S3 ??? -THIS WOULD BE AWESOME -
thanx

Best Regards - Adrian
Quote from LFSn00b :I am running the patch V2 but now this won't work.

AWWW now that really sucks, i updated to v2 too already
*cry*

okay, I waiting for the new patched Tweaker :P ^^
doesn't work for me either
Quote from mik22 :yep i do. im stating why cant demo racers have access to it if only the demo cars are availible to race?

Because Tweaked XFGs, XRGs and XRTs are not demo cars anymore.
Quote from T.N.T. :btw the only thing that i don't understand is WHY a LICENSED USER could not be able to tweak OTHER CARS instead of the demo ones...WE BOUGHT THAT !!!
I wanna mod my LX6 too
however...if the programmer limited it to the 3 demo cars..there must be a reason why...

because theyre encrypted to make cracking a little harder
doubtful if theres a point to it since everything will be cracked sooner or later but well is scawens decision
Quote from Shotglass :because theyre encrypted to make cracking a little harder
doubtful if theres a point to it since everything will be cracked sooner or later but well is scawens decision

btw..if it's true that REDRUM had the permission from the LFS developers.. that's not cracking anymore..am I wrong ??
btw...beside LFSTWEAKER now we need a 3D MODEL EXPORTER ( an importer exist ) just to make NEW ADDON CARS TWEAKED TO BE AS THE REAL ONES ( I made a LAMBORGHINI GT tweaked setup...but it's kinda useless if you think that it's on a XRG model...) THAT WOULD BE SICK!!!
As we would have the opportunity to IMPROVE this game A LOT ( btw..always under the "LICENSED USER" policy )

however..MY LFS with the TWEAK don't have any problem..why you had so many ????
It's easy to use as drink a glass of water

Regards
Oh dear, oh dear. You just don't get it!!!!

The licenced cars are encrypted. For everyone. Tweak can't get round that unless the encryption is removed (it won't be), thus with or without permission Tweak won't be able to edit the non-demo cars.

I won't have a model importer for LFS, but there is a CMX model importer for 3D Studio. There won't be an exporter (from 3DS)/importer (to LFS) any time soon, although it's technically possible to make your own if you wanted. However, seeing your Lambo in LFS wouldn't be an improvement - I'd hazard a guess it'd be utterly shite, because you don't appear to have a clue what you're talking about - the intricacies of suspension setup, engine/drivetrain positions are probably way too complicated for you - stick to Minesweeper.
its been done, but the current stance is that body editing is NOT allowed, and even though Kegetys has done it, he is NOT allowed to release it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG