The online racing simulator
Dynamic Racing Recruiting
(147 posts, started )
Apex Racing Team seemed to be dead, but due to complaints and comments in the previous thread we have changed to Dynamic Racing.

Quote from jamesrowe :I would like to announce the newest arrival to the LFS Team scene, Dynamic Racing.

Newly formed from two experienced LFS members, myself an ex-leader of MG and Greboth being a successful member of cP.

We are aiming to be very competitive and enter leagues while always having fun.

We have currently just started but aim high, skins are being created as we speak and so is our website!
Sever will hopefully be with us in the next few days also!

From past experience’s, we are looking for member with 20,000 miles + except under exceptional circumstances.

If you are interested then please post here until our website is up and running, we will endeavour to get in touch with you for a trial out.

Members as it stands:

Leaders:
[DR] JAM'ez
[DR] Greboth

Members
[DR] James
[DR] Revolt
[DR] Tomylee
[DR] Tys
[DR] STROBE
[DR] Niall
[DR] SuLLy
[DR] Leprekaun
[DR] Kdovi
[DR] Alain

Website is up and running
Yes, as said since some complaints were made we thought best to change the name to make you fellow racers happy
You can all get a chance to spam and say similar things in here now
Could a mod please change the title of this thread to Dynamic Racing Recruiting, please
Thank you
Yup, we all like 2 things. 1 kicking ass and 2 chewing gum and we're all out of gum...
Im interested in joining,
Ive been playin LFS since S1 on and off, i have a few miles on the clock(15,000) and i am looking to join a team that are looking into entering team championships and events,
I am a mid pack racer, not too fast not too slow

You guys got a website up?
Quote from FOGlegsy :Im interested in joining,
Ive been playin LFS since S1 on and off, i have a few miles on the clock(15,000) and i am looking to join a team that are looking into entering team championships and events,
I am a mid pack racer, not too fast not too slow

You guys got a website up?

I will look into your application, site will be up in a day or so! I am creating it now, its sitting on my desktop as we speak
Cool, Gimme a shout when ready.
Im usually in the stcc servers when im online,
We have discussed your application and when our server is up and running, hopefully, in the next few days also we would like to see you racing
Heres the preview to Dynamics Racing skin.
Attached images
FZR_Dynamic.jpg
Im interested,but I'm probably too slow fo you...
But atleast I make good videos...
Quote from Thunderhead :Im interested,but I'm probably too slow fo you...
But atleast I make good videos...

Never say never I am about to buy a server from 500servers, so if you would wait a day or two and we would be pleased to see you on track
We do ask for 10000 millage but im sure we can still find a time to not miss any oppertunity of seeing a driver
Quote from Greboth :We have discussed your application and when our server is up and running, hopefully, in the next few days also we would like to see you racing

No problems, ill keep my eye on this thread
Quote from jamesrowe :Never say never I am about to buy a server from 500servers, so if you would wait a day or two and we would be pleased to see you on track
We do ask for 10000 millage but im sure we can still find a time to not miss any oppertunity of seeing a driver

Thanks for atleast giving me a chance
Ok then, the WIP site is up: Dynamic Racing Site - New URL soon
We have two new servers, Dynamic Racing Server 1 and Dynamic Racing Server 2

Please those who wanted to join, can you go on our forum and register to complete an application

Thank you, hope to see some of you on there
Quote from jamesrowe :Ok then, the WIP site is up: Dynamic Racing Site - New URL soon
We have two new servers, Dynamic Racing Server 1 and Dynamic Racing Server 2

Please those who wanted to join, can you go on our forum and register to complete an application

Thank you, hope to see some of you on there

That link doesnt work Jamsie !
Might be being updated. Try again in 10
Quote from Blaeza :Might be being updated. Try again in 10

Yeah youre right.
It works now
Quote from shaGuar :Yeah youre right.
It works now

Its only a test host/domain at moment
who is saying we ( Team [APEXi] ) are dead ???

if you would have looked the website, that arco posted (www.apexi-racing.com), then you would know, we are not dead !

Maybe we are not very active currently, but inactive != dead

btw, hi [DR] James and [DR] Revolt

Sincerely,

camino aka Montabur
(Team [APEXi] Managment)
You mentioned apexi racing we mentioned apex but due to the commitment and the history behind the name and the team not being dead we changed names. Was all discussed in the other thread so IMO this isn't the place to bring it up again, but ah well, free bump i suppose
Dynamic Racing would like to welcome our latest member:

[DR] Tomylee - Fast, experienced, motivated and a good addition to our team
Another MG veteran joins the fold...
They all love me

(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG