The online racing simulator
Dirty Cars (pics)
(38 posts, started )
Did someone say DIRTY?

Oh, wait. No one said TRASH, right?
Like what? All I see is a car in a horribly distorted background.
Quote from Bob Smith :Like what? All I see is a car in a horribly distorted background.

ROFL! me too

here is my dirty RB4 version its about a year and a half old.
Attached images
dirt.jpg
R3DMAN: What about not modding other peoples skins, but create a dirt template/s? would sure be nice to have
The cars should be so shiny first of all. Amount of specular/cube map reflecting should be varied on different on different parts of the car in time. The roof would be shiny all the time but doors and bottom part of the body would be matt. Simple specualar-type map texture with dirt texture would make a good work.
Would be nice if some guy upload a psd for make dirty cars skins in photoshop.
I did this one a while back. A little dirt, some flaked paint and rust, the odd bit of primer and a second hand replacement rear guard that just hasn't been painted the right colour yet.
#33 - -M-

P.S.: They aren't mine. A teammate did them.
Quote from -M- :

P.S.: They aren't mine. A teammate did them.

Damn, that looks real
i made this today, i think that a few touches like dirt and other things really adds to realism of a skin
Attached images
dirtrb4.jpg
Quote from herki :R3DMAN: What about not modding other peoples skins, but create a dirt template/s? would sure be nice to have

they are my skins...
Quote from R3DMAN :they are my skins...

I'd assume he means, rather than people sending you skins to get dirtied up, that you release a layer which can be placed on top of a skin.

Dirty Cars (pics)
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG