The online racing simulator
How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :When I do that I usally get in 2014 (Once I got 2006 D. My BMI is very low, so it doesn't help.

Your not the only one! They dont have a number on their for my BMI
#52 - axus
I have some 2,1 billion seconds to live - thats about 75 years. So I'm gonna be dying at the age of 90 or so.
29 here, getting the big 3-0 in a few months... :geezer:
20. And according to deathclock, i will die on friday, april the 1st 2044.
Deathclock: Sunday, March 23, 2081

Hopefully it will be after 10pm because my league races are Sunday nights.
The all knowing death clock says I've got to crawl in my plywood box on Wednesday, December 25 2058.

It'd just be my luck if I got something decent for christmas that year too :rolleyes:
My Personal Day of Death is...

Sunday, August 2, 2026

And I'll be almost 45 then...Makes me think though, wonder S3 is out by then, dynamic weather, perfect physics modelling andmmmmhh...

If I was born in December, month later, I'd live 9 years longer illepall

And if I was optimistic, I'd live to 2069, 40 years longer!

And if I was woman, I'd die on Saturday, December 7th, 2030. So sex change is an option, maybe I'll wait till 2029 and see it then
32 in December.
Will be 17 on the last day of the year.
37 - I always have to think when I'm asked
20 here
21 in december
31 in december - seems like quite a lot of us celebrate their birthdays in december...
34 here
24 here
Quote from Anarchi-H :The all knowing death clock says I've got to crawl in my plywood box on Wednesday, December 25 2058.

It'd just be my luck if I got something decent for christmas that year too :rolleyes:

Maybe that's what kills you.

You should cancel christmas that year.
IM 18 but will be 19 soon :-(
Alot older today..
17 days 'til I'm 18, but hey, I'm not counting...
#70 - JTbo
30 in next month, oh yes I'm really starting to feel this 30-thing running over me
20 here, 21 in July and my personal deathclock says i will die on 24th april 2059.

Hmm, thats enought time for LFS
24 now, 25 in February.

Damn, didn't know there were so few youngsters playing LFS
Quote from Bob Smith :Why does everyone else who is my age look so much younger? I dunno, perhaps I should lose the beard. But then that would mean a new avatar.... ah stuff it.

Slightly O/T:

How old do you think I look?

This question is open to everyone.
I'm 16 right now, turning 17 on the 10th of november!
Quote from Vultureke :24 now, 25 in February.

Damn, didn't know there were so few youngsters playing LFS

I think that's largely a result of the serious, mature nature of true simulations, the learning curve, and the equipment required to get the most out of it.

That said, I do think there are a lot of kids out there drifting (not to say all drifters are kids) who are not active on this forum.
This thread is closed

How old are you?
(634 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG