The online racing simulator
OLFSL Event 2 Mix!
(15 posts, started )
OLFSL Event 2 Mix!
Some action from the second round of OLFSL. Grats Mooney! In my own race i only came 2 corners before i flipped

125 mb|640*480|3.48 min
http://tinyurl.com/2pnvov

Video Google
Nice movie there Masken
That music is crazy, so is the racing though Looked like a lot of fun, I was on the server the other day and that downhill entry to the hairpin is mental.
#4 - S0ul
Haha,i never laughed about my teammate that hard XD. Nice job,i cant get enough of that flip and him hopping through the chicane(though it really sucked for him).A definite keeper for me
yeah a very funny video .....this race was a real desaster but i had to laugh when i saw me driving destroyed trough the chicane^^
#6 - Bosse
Nice movie Masken! Keep em coming!
really good video, mask
i saw my pool (10), but was too far back in pack at start to see my car :P, what software do you use?
#8 - kaynd
Crazy track crazy music… even I don’t like that song it’s a good match.

Well always there are ups and downs…
For me there are only downs lol at the first event I had terrible lag and I retired from the first corner… now I started first at pool2, meshed up the first bend, slowing me down me about 5km/h making others to be able to overtake from right, making me take wrong line cause I didn’t want any contact and then woops.. too close at the first “hairpin” the friendly bump I had from behind was unavoidable destroying my suspension… I got owned… finished last.
The only think I can blame is the shity internet network we have here in Greece… still based on telephone lines… Sο the fastest way is dsl but with extremely low packets per sec rates from almost every isp…

That’s for apologies if I slowed down some of you in pool2…because I didn’t hit anyone.

Great movie as always mask
#9 - nilo
Cool Vid. I spotted myself!
Nice tune, can you tell me where to find it? I like the bubble-bobble part, reminds me of the good old days.
wth, did that was a bubble bobble remix.
Nice video and fantastic song.
could that be Chris Huelsbeck?
jättekul
Quote from jmracing1 :correcto

Damn, you spelled the word "correcto" correctly .

I think 2 hours listening in loop this song is enough.

OLFSL Event 2 Mix!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG