The online racing simulator
LFS Educational Movies
(129 posts, started )
Thx for telling, you will be dealed with, I guess. illepall
Quote from Tollboy :im a demo but i play S2

And the Darwin-Awards goes to... *drumroll and rips up the envelope.."
#53 - Jakg
@Jonesy127
Videos are Xvid encoded and it's a quite widely used format, you should have no trouble finding codecs via Google!

@imthebestracerthereis
Nothing special really as I'm not into video as a profession. Fraps sucked up the footage, editing and audio manipulation was chopped together in Vegas and output raw AVI encoded in Virtualdub.
anymore educational videos?
The Movies Pit is nolonger available. Anyone know what happened?
thanks for the tips i did learn something......i should never crash in the exit of pit lane....
Thanks for your work, I need more of that kind of videos

waiting for what i have to do when I see the blue flag, i know i have to made easy the overtaking but really dosen´t know what i have to do exactly.

love the live for speed comunity, thanks for help and tips, great doing
#59 - Gelo
Very good work
*snip* seemes i missed the very last post in my sleep deprivation, which makes my post redundant and un-neccisary.

admin/mod, feel free to delete this post, or not, doesnt matter to me.
All movies redone and two new episodes. Fire up those VLC players and check them out.
*Applause*

Good work Spank, very informative

Just watch out for...

HYPNOTOAD

OR...

http://r33b.net/hypnotoad.swf
I wondered if there was mor off these, great job!
nice movies. Maybe use some different cars and tracks to inspire more people to buy LFS.

EDIT: some ideas for movies:

Banger Racing vs weckers
GTR class racing
open wheel racing
oval techniques
endurance racing techniques
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :nice movies. Maybe use some different cars and tracks to inspire more people to buy LFS.

I'm having hard time considering these movies to be 'promotional quality' so I stuck with Blackwood + XRT because everyone is familiar with them - and no matter what the track or car, the good racing manners should be enforced.

Quote :EDIT: some ideas for movies:

Banger Racing vs weckers
GTR class racing
open wheel racing
oval techniques
endurance racing techniques

I haven't driven much Banger Racing, used 3rd party apps (like Pitspotter) or gone around any oval so I don't know much about them.

I think there's no wrecker problem on the licensed side of LFS. Sure you get a an occasional dumbass plow into you in T1, but deliberate wreckers are banned fast from online servers. And they don't deserve any attention - just a silent execution via banlist.txt.

@ 07MugenCivicSi:
Easy with the bold type. Short explanations of the penalties is a good suggestion nevertheless.
Quote from spankmeyer :just a silent execution via banlist.txt.

bans.ban
And then the barricade
The point still stands though...and excellent vids, can't wait for the blue flag one
Great job spanky!

Only one thing bothers me and that is the original V car sounds. Elephant snoring XRT, well
Quote from Hyperactive :Only one thing bothers me and that is the original V car sounds. Elephant snoring XRT, well

Are you insulting my XRT?

EDIT: Oh yeah blue flag is coming next, but I gotta figure out how to make the AI blue flag me properly or hire someone to drive with me on an empty server. And then it's bound to go wrong and I can't keep my car on the road for more than 5 secs.
Quote from spankmeyer :Are you insulting my XRT?

yes
Quote from spankmeyer :EDIT: Oh yeah blue flag is coming next, but I gotta figure out how to make the AI blue flag me properly or hire someone to drive with me on an empty server. And then it's bound to go wrong and I can't keep my car on the road for more than 5 secs.

I'd gladly volunteer but my wheel is kinda kaputt atm. so unless you are making "a wrecker special" you better use someone else. I'm just scary with mouse

Even the AIs refuse to race with me when I'm using mouse...
Spank, I'd be willing to volunteer my superb RB4 or XRT race craft.
link to free xvid codec
YouTube it.
Great work. Thx
awsome thank you
EXCELLENT VIDEOS, ONLY A LITTLE BIG IN KB's AND A LITTLE SHORT IN TIME LOL. GOOD JOB

LFS Educational Movies
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG