The online racing simulator
damage bug/cheat
(9 posts, started )
damage bug/cheat
ok when u go in pits, the pitcrew starts repairing ur car, from the moment u pit ur car is fixed and then all the text from whats gets repairs appears. when u just got on the spot ur car is repaired, when some1 drives u off that place u dont have to wait so long to get the car repaired. dunno if this is a bug or a cheat
I'm sure this has been posted before, hasn't it? I'm sure the damage fixing thing is just a temporary thing - I wouldn't imagine it'll stay this way.

What would be better is if the damage was slowly repaired over the time you spent in the pits, with the parts getting visibly pushed back out to the starting positions.
It's well known fact that the car is repaired/tyres changed on the instance you stop and when you get bumped your car is fully fixed. It has been reported several times already.
Yes, it isn't a matter of a bug or a cheat, but a matter of a yet unfinished feature. This will be taken care of sometime or another as it is an S2 feature and S2 is not complete yet.
sorry that i posted this...
i didnt really knew what to search on the forums...
Quote from kiss me :sorry that i posted this...
i didnt really knew what to search on the forums...

Don't worry, this is not an over-posted topic

I hope we have full control of the pitstops in S2 final, choosing what to repair and what to leave as it is.
Quote from Eldanor :I hope we have full control of the pitstops in S2 final, choosing what to repair and what to leave as it is.

...and things will be repaired one by one, taking an appropriate amount of time each.

It would be nice if (small) bumps didn't cancel the pitstop too.
I'd be satisfied with marshalls just standing there on the track in the proper positions while your pitstop took place.
I just had this bump-and-end-pitstop bug ruin a league race. I suppose it'll be fixed in S2 final, but it's a real shame the way it's set up right now.

I'd come in to make my required pitstop. I was running 2nd at the time, in the midst of a great three-car fight. I pitted three spaces ahead of the leader, who left just as I stopped. On his way out, his left rear clipped my right rear, putting my car in motion and ending my stop. As you know, if you've pitted once upon entering pitlane, you can't pit again without doing another lap. Unfortunately, I only had enough fuel left for half a lap, so I had to coast around the track in 6th gear and pit again. Needless to say, I dropped from 2nd to 11th and finished the race 1:45 behind the winner. Not pleased.

damage bug/cheat
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG