The online racing simulator
new car !
(37 posts, closed, started )
JESUS! What did you do to my poor 106???We can't even see if it's a Gti or a 1.1...
Hey if this car does it for you then congrats on a good buy! Not everything suites everyone so dont let the remarks get you down!

Im not into the whole bodykit thing myself but sound wise is another story. Yes i add all that extra weight as i get sick to sh#t when a good song is on the radio or a cd and it sounds crap on standard radio.

Is the sound install on a beige carpet or is that chip-board?
Quote from Blackout :Like I'd had seen that car before....poor little thing. What it used to be? Oh, 106 d'oh!

Oh, and I think I know why some girls like those cars... colors
If you hear any woman saying she saw a cool looking car today and ask them to describe it, the first (and the only) thing they tell you is the color.

LOL! I think your right on the colour part.

As for the car, not my taste but from the side it look ok. Almost racing style - with the wider arches and low stance. For me it all goes wrong when you see the bonnet, sorry hood, and the front. But if you like
Heheheh - Nice - you gotta start somewhere m8.

Just just need a couple of items to complete 'the look' vvvvvv
may i suggest the following....

only jokin m8 - better than mine (mountain bike)
It looks, um...great... yeah =)

I am not big into the radical bodykits, all I am intested in is how fast it will go and from the sounds of it that engine is stock, man i would hate to be that engine all that extra weight with the bodykits and the subs, the subs alone probably add a couple hundered pounds no wonder the car only does 95 down the motorway!

If you like being a showoff then it's the car for you but I would hate to be you when someone wants to race you. they would probably think that you forgot to let the mice out of the cage before the light turned green.

I am picking on it but don't let that get you down, if you like it then forget what other people think. Their opinions don't mean squat if you get a nice warm fuzzy feeling when you walk up to your car.
Has no Viper V10 engine=fail.

Who am I kidding, that car is tragically hilarious anyway!
#32 - JTbo
Riced chav ride that is how it looks like.

Why they always take smallest engine, put in only k&n and lot of bling stuff

Same money put into engine, suspension and brakes would give actually some results already.

Is that car already on ugliest cars ever page at topgear site?

But if you like, then you like it, don't care what others thing just be yourself.

However usually this kind of cars are owned by persons that try to be part of something and act similar to group ignoring true them self. I call them sheeps
ok but it that situation u dnt go speeding in a car like that its to low to be arsing around like that !its for just cruising around !if i wanted to go speeding around i would take my dads 4.2 ltr petrol a8
Really bad taste IMO
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :ok but it that situation u dnt go speeding in a car like that its to low to be arsing around like that !its for just cruising around !if i wanted to go speeding around i would take my dads 4.2 ltr petrol a8

ture, it's all about personal taste, if you like it be happy about it and not let people drag you down =)
oh...my...god....
I hope I'll be able to sleep after horrors like this
can some please delete this ! never thought some people can get so cought up on something small !just shows how sad some people are
This thread is closed

new car !
(37 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG