The online racing simulator
Quote from SkinMan :What do you think?

Nice one. Has a sort of "I'll be back" feel to it.
Quote from SkinMan :What do you think?

WOW!
That's awesome.
You gonna release a public version.
My second ever skin, Happy Tree Friends! Ill make it public once ive raced with it a bit and got bored of it if anyone wants it
Attached images
HTF.jpg
HTF4.jpg
HTF2.jpg
HTF3.jpg
Two game skins for the UFR.

Timesplitters Future Perfect

Space Invaders

Please do not edit without my permission.
In sympathy to the way alot of drivers seem to end up in T1 on the bronze UF1 server... very simple i know, but makes me smile
Attached images
UF1_ncap.jpg
HEL_NCAP.jpg
Quote from dynofiend :In sympathy to the way alot of drivers seem to end up in T1 on the bronze UF1 server... very simple i know, but makes me smile

hahahaha thats a great one! :ices_rofl :laola:

*saving*
Quote from dynofiend :In sympathy to the way alot of drivers seem to end up in T1 on the bronze UF1 server... very simple i know, but makes me smile

Nice one
The ncap one also works well in silver

and as promised the HAPPY TREE FRIENDS, again very simple but i like the way theres a landscape all the way round the car and and how the eyeball wraps to the roof. Plus the pic on the boot looks like all the characters have been splatted onto it
Attached images
UF1_HTF.jpg
First released skin, is a joint team car for me, and my friend Rodrigo, who is from Brasil. This the version I run, #64.

Cheers,
Matt.
Attached images
UF1_RODRIGOANME64.jpg
a couple of UK police skins, both using the more modern batternburg design. One a 'full' batternburg ultra high visibility design as found on traffic/motorway type cars, the other a 'half' batternburg as more often found on basic patrol cars. Ive used the same roof idents on both cars but these are easily changed, as would be the force crest (West Midlands) on the rear quarter.

Enjoy
Attached images
UF1_cop.jpg
UF1_cop2.jpg
Top Gear Special
OK it's not exactly a work of art, but those of you who watched Top Gear last week will understand what it means
Attached images
UF1_ManLove.jpg
ManLove demo.JPG
It's supposed to be pink! Lol.
UXRL skin
Attached images
uxrl_ufr_pre.jpg
UFR_uxrl.jpg
Eddie Stobart UFR
I made this after seeing one of the Lorries the other day.

Public skin, only add your number and names, you can paint over the flags and add your own. You'll have to change the wheel arch colour in game, to mach the sill.

nice skin.. i think it's express though
Quote from teaz-R :nice skin.. i think it's express though

Yep apart from the 'R' missing it's a good skin
-
(LineR32) DELETED by LineR32
Very very good work Teaz-R

It is unbelievable the number of skins you lay

Thank you so much
Quote from al heeley :A little colourful UF1 to brighten up the a.i. field a bit.

Big big thanks for that! I've customised it a touch for when I'm on STCC 1b
Attached images
Lucky number Sleven.jpg
lol i was bored and decided to make a skin for the noobs that cant overtake/drive around UF1's on Carribean Cruise..im assuming that they can read..
Attached images
DONT HIT ME.JPG
Nohitting.JPG
UF1_NoHitting.jpg
I call nomination for GREATEST SKIN EVER.

Oh, and, it's "you're."

Cheers,
Matt.

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG