The online racing simulator
Apex Racing - New Team
(37 posts, started )
Apex Racing - New Team
I would like to announce the newest arrival to the LFS Team scene, Apex Racing.

Newly formed from two experienced LFS members, myself an ex-leader of MG and Greboth being a successful member of cP.

We are aiming to be very competitive and enter leagues while always having fun.

We have currently just started but aim high, skins are being created as we speak and so is our website!
Sever will hopefully be with us in the next few days also!

From past experience’s, we are looking for member with 10,000 miles + except under exceptional circumstances.

If you are interested then please post here until our website is up and running, we will endeavour to get in touch with you for a trial out.

Members as it stands:

Leaders:
[AR] JAM'ez
[AR] Greboth
Aiii ?
Well sounds c00l. good luck with it.

PS. James is a n00b !
Quote from shaGuar :Aiii ?
Well sounds c00l. good luck with it.

All due to in house things happening at MG, so time to move on and make my own sole team! Greboth wanted to join me aswel as we are good friends, also he is a damn good skiner

Shaguar is in love with Arrow!
Good luck with the new team, all the best
Best of luck with the new team!
I won't try and pimp skins because I think Greboth will have that covered
isn't there already an Apex Racing Team? one of the oldest teams actually?
I did a search, there is but its inactive (I think), ours is Apex Racing (no Team)
#9 - th84
Quote from csurdongulos :isn't there already an Apex Racing Team? one of the oldest teams actually?

Yes, there is a Apex Racing Team. There is also a Apex Drift Association (ADA).

Good luck James.
Thank you all
Especially th84
yeah, good luck
Best of luck, guys

Greboth :heyjoeani
Well thank you all for the good wishes
Will hopefully see you all on track soon

Edit : r4ptor is a granny driver.
Thought i would show off Apex Racings FZR skin, nicely shown with my number
Hopefully something a bit different to most team skins
Attached images
FZR_APEX.jpg
Chriiiis.. you really shouldn't have spent time on making it that detailed. People will rush by you with such a speed that no one will notice them anyway :P

...looks good though
Quote from r4ptor :Chriiiis.. you really shouldn't have spent time on making it that detailed. People will rush by you with such a speed that no one will notice them anyway :P

...looks good though

For that last time rptor - You race quick enough for both of us, i spam eough for both of us

Glad you like it
Quote from th84 :There is also a Apex Drift Association (ADA).

Not anymore: ADA closing

And of course, good luck with the new team there!
#18 - th84
Some old ART members may not appreciate you taking the name. It holds a special place in LFS history and stands as a warning that no team is safe from betrayal and ultimate demise.
I agree Forbin.

Definitely a historical team that is well known by a lot of LFS veterans. Having the same name is really a defacement of the old team, which is really still somewhat active. Taking their place is possible, but it would be confusing since you guys would in no way be connected to the old team.

Hell, an ART team member was just on tonight playing.
Well I will endeavor to get in contact with an Apex Racing TEAM member, im sure it can be sorted out sensibly!
If they are fine with it then great, if not i'm sure something can be worked out

Instead of making another post, I take this opportunity to announce two additions to Apex Racing:

[AR] James
[AR] Blaeza

(I'm sure you recognise these from the ever failing MG, its sad to see the demise of MG but they would have gone else where anyhow - I have fans )
#22 - Jakg
...so you've basically taken most of MG out of MG into a new team with less sexy skins?
Quote from Jakg :...so you've basically taken most of MG out of MG into a new team with less sexy skins?

Ehm, no.. What should I have done when James said that he is leaving MG (along with blaeza), he wanted to be in Apex, it was either that or say no due to being an ex-MG member
Also I left, does not mean they have to, its up to them is it not! A team is not one person. If they want to leave they will on there own accord.

He would have left (as well as I did) and either gone to another team or privateer
I wont turn down fast friendly members now
#25 - Jakg
...are there now AR skins? i was just saying that nothing could be as sexy as the old MG STCC FXO was

Apex Racing - New Team
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG