The online racing simulator
Quote from goldzxc :anyone know how to register the ocx files in Vista ?

Quote from Bob Smith :If you're using Vista, leave the .ocx files in the LFS Tweak folder, but the first time you run the program, use "run as administrator". This way it can register the .ocx files. Once registered you can run it normally.

?

(I have no idea myself but he did say "register the .ocx files")

On the same page btw, read next time
it works. thanks

Quote :read next time

I just saw this thread and i flet lazy going over 5 pages
It's my bad .... I should've searched b4 posting
Its possible that we can tweak all cars in future? A S2 racer has a full license and he can use all cars too.

Demo = tweak nothing
S1 = only the three democars
S2 = tweak all (weight and all other things too)

but i love the tweaker soo mush!! ^^

gretz from germany!!
Robbie
Quote from Robbie :Its possible that we can tweak all cars in future? A S2 racer has a full license and he can use all cars too.

Demo = tweak nothing
S1 = only the three democars
S2 = tweak all (weight and all other things too)

but i love the tweaker soo mush!! ^^

gretz from germany!!
Robbie

Why just the democars for S1 licensed though?
I think we all have to support this great game and if you can tweak all cars by S1 you can simulate the S2 cars. and the price from s1 and 2 are not realy expensive for that super simulator.
Quote from Robbie :I think we all have to support this great game and if you can tweak all cars by S1 you can simulate the S2 cars. and the price from s1 and 2 are not realy expensive for that super simulator.

the S1 players already showed their good will by supporting the devs, I guess they have their own reason why they stick to S1. No need to make life harder for them IMO
help with what? we might be able to help!
sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere

i open the program edit the variables and press save this gives me a .twk file what do i do with this file

thanks
ste
Quote from ste__811 :sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere

i open the program edit the variables and press save this gives me a .twk file what do i do with this file

thanks
ste

twk files just save your settings, so you can reload them again later...
To clarify - it's the apply button that really matters, then you can drive your modified car. The save/load buttons are just for later convenience.
ahh thanks for helping me and for the quick replys
why is weight not in tweak?
Quote from scotia :why is weight not in tweak?

Because the Devs didn't want that its possible that you copy the S2-cars

but... i hope the they change it for S2 licenses
He hasn't found the variable yet. At least, that's what he says
Quote from Robbie :Because the Devs didn't want that its possible that you copy the S2-cars

but... i hope the they change it for S2 licenses

If some demo-user wants to drive the S2 cars they'll just use the crack. I mean, google for it and in 10 minutes you're driving the XRR on Westhill. Using a tweakprogram is a lot more complicated. So why not make it full-featured?
Restricting tweaks isn't helping anyone. Neither the licensed users nor the devs.

(And yes, I tried it. I had the download-link for a patch V unlocker after exactly 6 minutes.)

Vain
Yeah, the Demo cars are good for drag but the second you try slicks and 1200hp while racing, the suspension can't take it. It just noodles out and gets all twitchy.

Next Tweak cars are hopefully GTR
Where do i put the .twk file?
Hi

Where do i put the .twk file?
Anywhere you want. You look it up and open it in the Tweak program.
Not necessary to create a new thread for this though.
And where do i get the tweak program?
It's literally two threads below your's
Merged. Simpa - sometimes it's better to read at least SOMETHING before asking questions. Thanks.
I was and have been under the impression that 'tweaking' the licensed vehicles was not possible? Come to think of it Ive never actually given the other cars a go!
You're correct Rooble, the licensed cars are encrypted thus their carfile cannot be edited. However the cartypes can, as they are sometimes shared with the demo cars.
thx really and it's a g00d idea to make it unavailable to demo guys)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG