The online racing simulator
An annoying bug
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Venus
An annoying bug
An annoying bug, that is giving me the S**ts

When racing (Demo), it dumps me back to windows for no reason. Doesn't crash the game, its like something just hit alt tab, even though I didn't touch the keyboard. I can't see whats causing it, n can only conclude its a bug or something. Anyone else had this problem?

Venus
Have you double checked every possible application for not stealing focus? Ie. calendar, MSN etc.?

I never experienced what you are describing .. even my firewall popups stays in the background, although Trillian (when a file request pops up) does force LFS to minimize.
As raptor said. This is not an LFS bug. It's a program or a backround process that takes the focus and causes LFS to minimize.

Just check them one by one until you find the guilty

Imo something like a messenger service, or an e-mail client, something that resides in the system tray probably.
Try hijackthis (quick-start), or just msconfig to know the programs running in background, there are lots of rubbish running (services, useless apps, etc). Dont change or delete things if you dont know exactly what are you doing.

bye

An annoying bug
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG