The online racing simulator
Quote from Jakg :afaik the devs have told the mods its up to them

Yep, the devs don't have time to get involved with mods, so it's up for the mods to check out the mods. If that makes sense.

Yep - the program is, on the whole, quite simple.
aaaaaaand?
Let me guess, Scirocco and that other mod haven't had a look at it yet? Maybe that is because they're never here :/
God vacation just started I really hope it will be released, whats so time-consuming in checking the mod
#280 - Rob
Come on already... I doubt the devs are that worried about it if they don't want to personally check it.

This is obviously a popular mod, which for many people adds another dimension to their enjoyment of LFS, why delay it's release?
I think they dont care about releasing it ?

Anyway i really hope it becomes downloadable.
Quote from Rob :Come on already... I doubt the devs are that worried about it if they don't want to personally check it.

This is obviously a popular mod, which for many people adds another dimension to their enjoyment of LFS, why delay it's release?

EXACTLY! I think that it might really piss people off if it isn't released after this build up...
-
(hrtburnout) DELETED by XCNuse : moved
-
V8 Sound Pack (vicvega) DELETED by XCNuse : moved
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : I want to make people jealous of the fact I have a V12 BF1! :P
xrt oval tweak preset
hey does any one have a xrt tweak preset for lfs tweak for the ky oval?

thanks

iv spent hours trying to make one and only managed to go 6 seconds faster than xrt with same setup but stock engine and chassis
Just try to keep it similar to the stock. Maybe 400-500 BHP, maybe change it to the F1 chassis. And have a good setup, i suggest a standard WR one. Which you'll find here
Good luck!
Nextel Cup cars make about 800 BHP.
This thread is closed

LFSTweak Presets - Post 'em here! [old thread]
(285 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG