The online racing simulator
Locked Out
(8 posts, started )
Locked Out
CAN ANY ONE HELP I JUST BROUGHT LIVEFOR SPEED AND MY SON BEEN PLAYING IT WHILE AT WORK AND I DID NOT NOW THAT WHEN WE UNLOCKED THE GAME THAT WE ONLY GOT SO MANY GO`S NOW WE AFTER TO WAIT TO TILL 1/3/07 TO GET BACK IN TO FULL GAME WHICH I THINK IS CRAP AS I HAVE ONLEY PLAYED WITH FOR 1 NIGHT when you pay for game there should be some way to get back in instead of waiting now for 2 weeks which i think i have wasted £24 for a good game i was enjoying can some one help me get back in.

PS I NO I DID NOT READ THE SET UP PROPER BUT I STILL THINK WE SHOUILD STILL GET IN
#2 - Jakg
You can only unlock it 3 times, and then once a month thereafter, you dont just get "so many goes"

If you need any more unlocks, send the devs and email here
Welcome to LFS by the way
why is all your unlocks gone? did your "son" keep on lockig lfs then unlock it? if so, slap him j/k

frenchy
When you buy the game, you get 3 unlocks. If you have somehow managed to use all 3 within one month, you will get one extra unlock on the 1st day of the following month, and one more on the 1st of each following month, back up to your maximum of 3. Unless you have to reinstall your machine 4 times, or try and unlock LFS on 4 seperate home machines for LAN gaming within a one month period, you should never run out of unlocks. Perhaps something has been misunderstood, or not read properly, but the system works for the rest of us.

Jakg has given you a link to contact the game developers. They aren`t trying to steal your money, and if you have made a genuine mistake, they will likely grant you another unlock

Cheers.
yes thanks to all who as responded yes my son is 6 and i did not now about the 3 unlock codes not read proper just love the demo so brought the game and played one night now got wait 2 weeks not happy with son
we got to unlock screen and click on unlock to play game as we thought i have now password my comp
Gosh your pickie (pun) , glad to hear its working
The community is pretty good here man. We all try our best to help out anyone unless they`re being a total dick, and even then we do our best.

Send an email anyway, you`ll more than likely get a spare unlock (no guarantees tho) as it seems a genuine mistake.... just don`t make another mistake and assume a 6 year old won`t get past your password. They`re far, far smarter than you might think about these things

Cheers.

Locked Out
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG