The online racing simulator
edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
I'm getting nowhere.. I want LFSTweak NOW! =D
Quote from lehegarat :I'm getting nowhere.. I want LFSTweak NOW! =D

why dont you complain to Scawen about this one
Quote from lehegarat :I'm getting nowhere.. I want LFSTweak NOW! =D

I remember from when I walked by the candy section at the store when I was little. "I WANT IT AND I WANT IT NOW", and then I would start crying and screaming "I want candy". Kind of like how you are sayign I want LFSTweaK! Well, guess what, THERE IS NO LFSTWEAK FOR PATCH V. GET OVER IT!
dont be mean
Quote from funnybone2 :dont be mean

I just get annoyed when people waste forum resorces just to say 'omg i want lfstweak'. If you arent going to make a useful post, dont make one at all. And, you do understand that you wont be able to use LFStweak if it comes out.
Release in less than 5 hours.
I don't care for LFStweak, I'm doing it by hand! :P
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :margesimp
Quote from redruM69 :Release in less than 5 hours.

good thing, cuz im too stupid to find the mem address u posted, just dunno how
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :good thing, cuz im too stupid to find the mem address u posted, just dunno how

Me neither.. Not worth the work now when it just got confirmed that it will be released within 5 hours..

And oh.. Redrum, big thanks to you. Even if I would have the knowledge of doing something like this, I would not have the patience to do it. Praise the lord!
Ok...now, till the Tweak is out - I recomend we lower the lightning, turn on some nice relaxing music and get the disco-ball out...
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!
THANK YOU LORD!
Wow. Too bad I can't try it tonight. Im about to have to go somewhere for the night...

Oh well, I got the rest of the weekend.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :good thing, cuz im too stupid to find the mem address u posted, just dunno how

You must know some things about hex first.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You must know some things about hex first.

i do.
i know how to start the program
im gonna get into that later...
going to learn python and / or c++ first what can take a while..lol
Is there any progress going on with this mod or ? None have replied for a long time !
Quote from R1K89 :Is there any progress going on with this mod or ? None have replied for a long time !

no, no progress, except the little thing that it's released in patch V times, and now it's patch X already...
lol, wrong video. i thought it was the FO8 video
Quote from R1K89 :Is there any progress going on with this mod or ? None have replied for a long time !

When none have replied for a long time and this topic is months old DONT RESURUCT IT. Bumping old topics that are from february won't get anything except for a recent topic shoved onto page 2.

edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG