The online racing simulator
Need help [participation question]
I joined this community of LFS two days ago, and i dont appear on the members. A question, how do you participate in this championship???.... and i need to send a hotlap?

Sorry for quiestioning, just i don't know
You are in the members list below number 104, the list doesn't seem to be ordered correctly. I think (I am subscribed already so don't see the option now) you subscribe with a link on the left hand side of the site, you will have to be logged in to do this.

Hope this helps, see you on the track
Quote from chanoman315 :I joined this community of LFS two days ago, and i dont appear on the members. A question, how do you participate in this championship???.... and i need to send a hotlap?

Sorry for quiestioning, just i don't know

Hi Chanoman,
You need to go HERE
Look on the left side menu for Subscribe to season, click that and Subscribe.

Your member # is 1045, not 104 as stated above.

Now you should be able to use the HOTLAP Feature to load your hotlap.

If you still have any problems you can contact any staff member at the site with the CONTACT US feature in the menu.

This is our forum for discussions of all things OLFSL, the link above will take you to the Home Page.

Hope this helps,
Good Luck
(NASSA) Ant
OLFSL Staff.
Quote from AtomAnt :Hi Chanoman,
You need to go HERE
Look on the left side menu for Subscribe to season, click that and Subscribe.

Your member # is 1045, not 104 as stated above.

Now you should be able to use the HOTLAP Feature to load your hotlap.

If you still have any problems you can contact any staff member at the site with the CONTACT US feature in the menu.

This is our forum for discussions of all things OLFSL, the link above will take you to the Home Page.

Hope this helps,
Good Luck
(NASSA) Ant
OLFSL Staff.

Thanks, to both
You're welcome and have fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG