The online racing simulator
It's Mr Fordman's Birthday!
(67 posts, started )
another birthday!!! what is the world coming to!!!!! your still young fordie. young and rich (is this actually working?!!!) Hope you have a good one.. your not that old (well to me you are but meh....) And congrats on your new TV.. i think there may have been a plot there....
Happy Birthday Fordman

Have a good year! :up:
omg! in wot other game would you get a personal happy bday from the dev....long live LFS...and fordie
#29 - axus
Quote from Lola Popeye :omg! in wot other game would you get a personal happy bday from the dev....long live LFS...and fordie

What's more - in what other game would you geta personal happy birthday from a thrid of the devs
Quote from Scawen :Happy Birthday Fordman

Have a good year! :up:

Cheers Scawen. And the movie is almost done
Happy Birthday, have a good one!
Happy birthday m80
Happy bday Fordie, i just got home from the ocrana-bday party, we hit the number 9 this year All the best to all the bday-kiddos
#34 - JTbo
Happy Birthday from me too resent:
Happy birthday m8
LFS wasn't LFS without you :up:
:birthday: :laola:
Quote from ORION :LFS wasn't LFS without you :up:

What was it then? LS
:laola: Have a great day
Happy Birthday Fordman!
Best wishes Shaun, have a good birthday!
I know you're going to have a good year with all the things you have lined up
Hey lets not over do it for Fordy, or his head will be as big as his belly:munching_
Happy Birthday, thanks for the great LFS UK meeting!! :balloons:
Quote from seggons :What was it then? LS

ROFL
WOW guys what can I say. Thankyou ALL for your wishes. Its been totally great seeing all these birthday wishes from all over the world. Just to say although I am 30, i am still for a while yet

Regards

Fordie
All the best Fordman the big 30 I remember it well .
to celebrate you should take us all on a nice weekend break( Amsterdam would be nice)

Enjoy mate

john
#46 - OPK
Happy birthday and all the best wishes

This hug is especially for you --->

please move to offtopic
no no wait, i didn't say it yet....late as usual for me...

Happy Birthday Fordman !

I'll be getting the big 3-0 soon myself, i can hear my bones starting to crack...
or was that you ?! lol
Quote from Fonnybone :no no wait, i didn't say it yet....late as usual for me...

Happy Birthday Fordman !

I'll be getting the big 3-0 soon myself, i can hear my bones starting to crack...
or was that you ?! lol

Ha Ha, Thanks Fonnybone, but those great things, like Bones cracking, pipes and slippers all come to us soon :geezer:
There we go again
Happy Birthday Fordie!!!!
31 already hehe

It's Mr Fordman's Birthday!
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG