The online racing simulator
FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FZ Skins (All)
Post skins here for the: FZ50 & FZ50 GTR

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:
#2 - SiL-X
Hello...
This is my personal FZR Skin!

Preview here: *click*
Attached images
FZR_SiLX.jpg
#3 - (SaM)
The famous *cough* okay, well-known, Paradoc!

Attached images
FZR_paradoc.jpg
FZ5_paradoc.jpg
#4 - (SaM)
FZ50-Viper edition. A well known concept of course, enjoy.
Attached images
FZ5_Viper.jpg
#5 - Rambo
this are mine
Attached images
FZR_RamboPuma.jpg
FZR_RAMBO.jpg
Shiner FZ GTR.

#7 - Nard
My personal skin:
Attached images
FZR_Latenite_LFSW.jpg
LNR_preview1600.jpg
-
(Soper) DELETED by Soper
#8 - Rob76
My personal FZR skin
Attached images
preview.jpg
FZR_S2_Rob76.jpg
now that has come out superbly! Mine's giong in the bin now.

Great work!
Quote from (SaM) :
The famous *cough* okay, well-known, Paradoc!

i may just be being picky but....that car seems to be sponsered by 2 Tyre companys i sorta hate it when people double sponser stuff, i know Dunlop make wheels lol i think pirelli do too but im not sure
________
YSR80
Gt3 Rs
#13 - mr_x
BTCC Team Halfords with Team Dynamics skin for FZR
Attached images
halford.JPG
FZR_halfords.jpg
-
Powerage skin (deggis) DELETED by deggis
#14 - Nard
For a first skin, I guess it's pretty good!

***edit***

Not going to make a totally new post, but there we go, finalized the first skin for Team Egamespoint that will be participating in the German ESL Season IV. it's actually the base color scheme of DTM Red Bull Audi racing team, but it definately looks nice like this.

Since they are team skins, I won't post em here to use. And there are more to come, now I need to do the XRR and XFR versions. Then, further down the road, pretty much all teh cars...
Attached images
Egamespoint_FZRs_preview_1600.jpg
Im very proud of you. The Skins are really amazing.
Gulf Racing Livery skin...I can't believe I'm the first to post one! Kinda funny with this one; I never got to upload it to LFS World as I'd posted it on the old forum and someone had already posted the skin! An extra slot for me, so I don't mind
Attached images
fzr_gulf.jpg
gulfscr.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :i may just be being picky but....that car seems to be sponsered by 2 Tyre companys i sorta hate it when people double sponser stuff, i know Dunlop make wheels lol i think pirelli do too but im not sure

Lol, the skin isnt sponsored by any company besides Paradoc Car Styling (my fake company).
Though you could mean my FZ50-Viper. I got a sponsor package, let's say I get paid for me to put their logos on my car.
But Pirelli and Dunlop arent that much competitors in sales, Dunlop makes wheels, Pirelli just does tires so whats the prob.
#18 - Mc21
Quote from (SaM) :Lol, the skin isnt sponsored by any company besides Paradoc Car Styling (my fake company).
Though you could mean my FZ50-Viper. I got a sponsor package, let's say I get paid for me to put their logos on my car.
But Pirelli and Dunlop arent that much competitors in sales, Dunlop makes wheels, Pirelli just does tires so whats the prob.

dunlop make tyres 2....

i am on about your viper one btw
________
VF500F
Hi. Here's my attempt at a FZ skin.
Attached images
FZR_Nflm.jpg
Nflm.jpg
neeeet real nice that one its like Neon Snakes
________
marijuana seeds
FZR Bacardi
So here´s my bacardi skin!!!You can use it online but you have to delete my name under the window : )
Attached images
bacardi_screen.jpg
FZR_bacardi.jpg
-
(Soper) DELETED by Soper
This will most likely be my last skin before I leave for college (moving into my dorm on saturday). I'm not sure if I'll have a laptop sometime soon or not.

Anywho, I just finished this one up. #46 'unknown' FZ50 GTR. (came up with the sponsor when I couldn't think of a sponsor to put on the car, so the name was unknown... stupid, I know :P ) The paintjob is loosly based on a skin for rFactor seen in some of the teaser screenshots.

MAGGOT

C&C Please
Attached images
FZR_unkown.jpg
unkwnpic2.jpg
hi. here is another skin I made for the FZR
Attached images
FZR_prostr.jpg
prostr.jpg
Nice skins Maggot and Racer, very smart. Racer Y, I think yours might look better with a darker purple or a gradient fade on the purple to near-black. Very eye-catching design though :up:

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG