Buy lisence prob :(
(14 posts, started )
Hi all,i am trying about 1 week to buy a lisence and this has no success.Once with the credit card,has enough money for s2 but no accept (VISA).I am looking buying via moneybrookers.Has anybody bought s2 using this method?
I sign on Moneybrookers.com succesful,but ''NO CASH ACCEPT''!!!What it mean?How can i put some money on my account on Moneybrookers?
Plz help i am confuzed

L F S 4 life
they do take visa
Visa or Visa Electron?
i have Visa Electron.Help plz
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
My Visa Electron didnt work, and acording to the LFS team they are no supposed to work. Paypal is probably your best bet if you can use it, or use someone you knows credit card, or a proper Visa.
#6 - ekze
Same prob was with Electron here.... Normal Visa worked fine.
I paid from my visa electron, via paypal. A lot of online shops can't accept visa electron for some reason.
#8 - ekze
Yeah, but i can't pay with PayPal cos this service doesn't work in Russia v_v
I thought I couldn't get the game when it didn't work with my electron, I thought I was going into debt when doing it with my Paypal account as i'd never used it in this way before, but it was just a payment THROUGH paypal which allows you to use ELectron which made me happy.

Good luck in getting S2!
Quote from Rtsbasic :I paid from my visa electron, via paypal. A lot of online shops can't accept visa electron for some reason.

Its because with an electron your bank account is checked to verify you can actually pay the money, whereas a standard debit card the money is just taken out, and if you go in the red or past your ovedraft then tough luck and you get charged.
Thank you guys,you are very helpful,thanks again!Hope see you in s2
Quote from hijacker(GR) :Thank you guys,you are very helpful,thanks again!Hope see you in s2

The only think you see will me by back...lol
no serious,welcome
i can see your numberplate...prepare to see mine...

Sternendaal
Yeahhhhh i am a lisenced s2!!! Thanks all

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG