The online racing simulator
"Whisper" chatting
(6 posts, started )
"Whisper" chatting
Hi folks...

Don't know if this have been up before, but i searched and didn't find anything

What i think would be a nice thing to add to the game, is a "Whisper" function.
Lets say u want to say something to one person only on the server (strategy etc..), and u don't want the others to see what u are saying to him. I remember this function when i played Diablo 2 a time ago, and it worked really nice. What u had to do, was to write /whisper *username or something, and then only the user with the username could see your message.

This way u could talk to your teammate only about strategies, setups, the weather or whatever, without letting anyone other see it.
Good one!
#3 - Lible
Ehm, why is it Whisper? Just personal message.

But i would like if you could send him a message by clicking on his/her name(Connections list)
Quote from Lible :Ehm, why is it Whisper? Just personal message.

But i would like if you could send him a message by clicking on his/her name(Connections list)

It was kalled "Whisper" in Diablo so i just called it that...Private message/chat will though work better here. And as u say, choosing the players name from the connection list and then chat, would have been a good way of doing this.
I find using xfire ingame chat feature works well (though I still need to get that window more transparent, too dark). As you can bring it up, and type away, and keep on driving :P

Though a mic works best, as you don't have to drive one handed.
#6 - ajp71
In Nascar 2003 you just type /# then the number of the driver.

"Whisper" chatting
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG