The online racing simulator
Attention all 500Servers Users.
NASSA Being 500servers first client, I'd like to declare Feb 28th "500servers Day"

I'd like to encourage all LFS races to run only on 500servers this day between 18:00 UTC --21:00 UTC.

Lets show our thanks to a great guy who never fails to go above and beyond in customer service and support.
\
Ant
(NASSA) Ant
#2 - dadge
yeah, franky's a good lad. but this will only encourage him and his ego is big enough thank you very much :P

we just need to get him out of those cruise servers and onto some proper racing hehehehe
He's been hosting my website for 10 months too, aside from some initial teeting problems all is running sweet. I get a price for the package too, practically have to force feed him money. All the while he slaves away in a Co-Op. The man needs a medal (well, maybe just a plastic one ).
#4 - garph
Franky.......500servers.......never heard of him, but he sounds like a gay to me!
Quote from garph :Franky.......500servers.......never heard of him, but he sounds like a gay to me!

you wish

Put some pressure on me ey Ant. hehe. Great comments guys. Thanks.

hmmm 500 servers day...........
+1, Franky's Service is flawless
#7 - SamH
Franky's a dude We've talked a few times about servers and networks, and he definitely knows his stuff!
#8 - th84
I would take part in "500 server's day"! This is my 4th server hosting service and by far the best.

Great job Franky, keep up the good work!

(and it has nothing to do with the fact that he put's up with my late payment's every month :doh: )
I don't have a 500Server, but if I did want a server, I would go with 500servers for sure. I just calculated something out. My current ISP has 2mbit upload speed. With that, I would be able to host my own 16-slot server and still have room for normal traffic. But, it is cheaper and more reliable to buy a 500Server then get a faster connection IMO. 500servers sounds really cool, and I would consider renting a server from there!
Great idea, i hope i can get on one of my 500Servers as they are normally full anyway

What about all sending in a support request at the same time on the day as well just to bring a smile to Franky's face

Sort of a thank you spam.......
Heh what a good idea I think franky500 deserves a day in his honor lol.

Keep up the good work mate! Your on a winner there
Don't personally have any servers but you see alot of servers hosted by franky.

All hail franky :static: :static:
has anyone seen franky? i hear he has a big massive leather swivel chair anda cat but he did send me a pic once so i will share it with y'all:

Quote from birder :Great idea, i hope i can get on one of my 500Servers as they are normally full anyway

What about all sending in a support request at the same time on the day as well just to bring a smile to Franky's face

Sort of a thank you spam.......

im looking forward to that one
Quote from dadge :has anyone seen franky? i hear he has a big massive leather swivel chair anda cat but he did send me a pic once so i will share it with y'all:

/me tries and fails to stop laughing
-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer
You guys are so wrong, he doesn't look like Mike Myers from Canada, he looks like Cheech of Cheech and Chong.

Feburary 28 is coming up fast, remember only use a 500servers server that day between 18:00UTC---21:00 UTC..........Franky is going to turn on all 500.

Frank has insured us he will wear a groundstrap......so no static.

Just honor our friend Franky500 one day a year.......was a hard vote...most said Feb 29th......hehe

2XUp Thumbs Dean.

Ant
Just FYI
We'll run OLFSL this Sunday using hosted servers...Powered by 500.

163 racers....covering 5 of the world's 7 land masses.

Ping Pong.

AAnt

p.s if i offended Ping Pong of China , it was not my intent.
Quote from AtomAnt :We'll run OLFSL this Sunday using hosted servers...Powered by 500.

163 racers....covering 5 of the world's 7 land masses.

Ping Pong.

AAnt

p.s if i offended Ping Pong of China , it was not my intent.

has anybody ever told you your crazy?

and i am going to try an join EVERY server hosted by 500servers for a race on the 28th. will be likely to crash out and make people vote ban me on T1 but hey.. its all good fun
You'll see me on the 500.com server(s) for sure

Keep going Franky, doing a perfect neat job!
Quote from GianniC :You'll see me on the 500.com server(s) for sure

Keep going Franky, doing a perfect neat job!

I shall have to make sure i get the list updated by the 28th then

Thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG