The online racing simulator
1ST » Racing welcomes two new drivers!
(20 posts, started )
Hi

http://www.1stracing.nl/images ... double_reinforcements.jpg
1ST » Racing has managed to get two great new signings!

From Germany we welcome M. Lehnert, alias Bratwurst. This youngster who only recently switched from mouse to wheel controls has shown his capacity in the last EAS season where he finished in 11th position in the final standings. this year he hopes to be even higher up the ranks and aims for a place in the EPS next season.

Secondly we welcome T. Vedenoja, alias Teaz-R from Finland! The 33 year old real-life band member (bassist) and "masterskinner" is a long time friend of the team. Of course we know him from our 2006 skin pack, but Vedenoja is also a very fast and active racer. Currently he's striding for the first place in the STCC titanium license race!

We're looking forward to a great time with our two new members and wish them a warm welcome and a pleasant stay

1ST » Members
Saw Teaz-R online a while ago with the 1ST tag, and wondered when you'd announce it

Good luck to 1ST, cu on the track.
#3 - ORION
Teaz-R? Jeeez, nice catch
congratz to all mates at 1st
Gratz 1st and new members! \o/
Noice, very very noice maaan.

Well done on the new signings, hope they keep your success going.
Nice one guys
Good luck to 1st
Well done 1st and also well done to the new members
Yeazz, good to have them onboard! :eclipsee_

Welcome guys, and thanks for all the nice comments everyone
Indeed thanks everybody and especially 1ST»Racing
Congrats Teaz, and now go back to the Titanium hunt.
yo, congrats guys... although i saw both your new drivers with their fresh tags weeeks ago
Congrats 1st and drivers
Congrats, well done guys I am sure you will all be happy in 1st!
I remember when Teaz-R did some photoshopping on a Render for MG made by morrow!
1ST » Racing signs yet another brilliant driver !

Once again from Germany, we welcome S. Weingran aka fapex! After a nice and succesful Masters of Endurance race, and after knowing Stephan for an extended period of time, he finally decided to join us at 1ST » Racing.

Welcome to our team, we hope you'll enjoy your stay with us
#16 - Davo
Congrats, picked up some good racers.
Yo, welcome to zeh team Stephan!

Sshh, don't tell anyone he was only allowed to join because he brought kipkorns!
Gratz to 1st. Getting better and better huh ?

what is kipkorns (: ?
Thanks for welcoming me, hope to be a good gain and that we´ll have much fun as we do since some weeks
Grats again guys!

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG