The online racing simulator
Fo8 Whaaa
The FO8 has won over the BF1, don't miss the tune up race this Sunday (Feb 4th).

Good Luck all.
Well
Wouldda been a long season if we used every car and track! But maybe next time, we could have the OLFSL endurance season?
Who asked for every car and track?

Alot of people just think that the F08 has undergone huge improovements since the old patch and is now FUN to drive and provides good racing.

I don' think that comparing FZR and F08 really works, the FZR atleast has 2 other cars in the same "class" where as the F08 is all pour and lonely.
FO8 is much more fun than the BF1 which is terribly boring with it's fancy traction control. I was hoping we would have one event with it, as we had BF1 already but well...
Well.... if you ask nicely, I might do my Skill Challenge with the FO8 :-)

I did have a great idea for the challenge this season, totally different to the normal driving around cones affair. I don't want to give it away yet, as I'm still testing it, but if you're interested in the FO8, it would be possible to use it for this challenge. How many others like the idea?
FO8 in skill driving... ookay, but only if it's really demanding. UF1 was good skill driving car since I made pretty well with it...
FO8 rallycross, challenging enough?
Well okay, but with very complex layout.
Nah, not a rallycross.
p.s. hope you don't mind me nicking your Signature blackout? but, as we're friends and teammates, thought you wouldn't mind.
Erm, are the tune up races posted on an individual basis in this forum? What about putting them up in the calendar alongside the races?
The tune ups aren't official OLFSL events, but are kindly arranged by Nassa Ant and his Nassa buddies for us (and all S2 racers) in between events. So, there will be a tune up this coming Sunday, and yes the times will be posted here on the forum.
fo8 would be awsome for a skills event. As it is one of the cars that takes the most skill in the game.
Fo8 got voted into to play, might have been intesting.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG