The online racing simulator
FLP/m presents: FLP ConeClashers
It is with great anticipation that we now bring you the latest and greatest in our series of enticing insim trickeries. ConeClashers: designed to allow furious competition, laughter and create fond memories.

So what is this thing, anyway?

It's rather simple, really. Alien cones have infested the tracks of LFS, your mission is to orchestrate earth's defense strategy by running them over with a vehicle of your choice.

(There's cones on the track, hit them to score points, go faster to score even more points.)

Venue: FLP ConeClashers
Leaderboards: Zoom!

!ready - add yourself to the queue
!break - remove yourself from the queue (aborts current lap when applicable).

(@ u)
/"""\

THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED
Yes, cones are taking over the world and those mad bastards seem to have a need for rubber layed on racing tracks

Yeah, gave it a spin and yeah, it's a fun idea, if only the cones in LFS weren't filled with led...
Now the car can snap just because the cones...of course you could say that's what the evil orange space aliens should but, would be more fun with lighter ones
Quote :Conditions
Cones, everywhere.

Haha brilliant

I was curious what you guys were up too since I saw you online a lot recently on a server funnily called ConeClashers... (no I'm not a stalker )... Knowing you, that must mean you're up to something weird again... I'll try it when I get home
Yes the cones are quite heavy, and they WILL bite you. However you doesn't loose quite as much speed if you just slightly hit them. However then you might miss them more easily, which isn't good. It's a very well-balanced game i tells you!

Edit: As I was saying ...
you should ban all cone dodgers members
Quote from Shotglass :you should ban all cone dodgers members

Apperently filur and birder came to some kind of understanding.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG