The online racing simulator
Disconnections during race
You get DNF.
Will have to see what happens then.
If you get disconnected during an ongoing OLFSL race, you can rejoin the server, but not rejoin the race. You can watch in spectator mode.

If you have trouble reconnecting, please do not try a million times, as this would disturb the racing for others.

Solar Hydro
Oh no - I've just checked and it is a network (BT) issue;

Results for exchange: Whitehaven
Congestion status on this exchange is RED.

Your telephone line has been identified as being on a congested exchange. If you are receiving varying speeds between 400kbs - 2000kbs at different times of the day this is likely to be a result of the congestion issue.

A provisional date of Feb 16, 2007 has been set for upgrading this exchange.
Just to say, the official rule is that hosts change the server password after the race starts, so that any latecomers can't join and create a fuss or mess things up. So if you are disconnected, then find the password is wrong, now you know why.
Okay. I'll give it a go, chances are I'll be disconnected. If that happens you'll all know why.
Well, I was disconnected two or three times - during qualifying and during organising the grids. I connected a couple of mins and managed to get away in the lead. I stayed in the lead for 3 or 4 laps at which point I promptly got dumped back to the connection screen So from 1st place to a DNF in an instant.

Its all down to a "congested exchange". BT are upgrading on Friday with a bit of luck.

Dave

Disconnections during race
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG