The online racing simulator
FREE FEAR MP Game!
(14 posts, started )
FREE FEAR MP Game!
It's legit. I have it.

i play it too.
To clear things up. This is not FEAR (commercial product) this is FEAR Combat. A free, multi player version of the original game--pretty much comparable to Wolfenstein enemy territory.
#4 - DeKo
wasnt this out like a few months ago? ive got it installed somewhere, i played it about once though. i just kept getting owned off all the people who had allready had fear for ages.
#5 - bbman
#6 - Tick
Quake4 clone, Bunny hopping, running around crap. Waste of time and Bandwidth.

Tick
This came out about 6 months ago. Fairly crap as well.
I installed this a while back and it didn't run well on my old machine. Found the setup file yesterday and installed it again. It looks nice and has some good use of DX9 effects (the swirl around exploding grenades is cool) but it's not that interesting and it doesn't have anything that even the original UT didn't have. CTF, DM and TDM modes.

Was quite disappointing, since I understand the single player is quite creepy.

So I think I'll be sticking to BF2
Quote from Tick :Quake4 clone, Bunny hopping, running around crap. Waste of time and Bandwidth.

Tick

I played it a bit and I uninstalled it. At first it was nice but once you get into it it's alot like quake.
Yeah it was fun for a while. But I just got bored of it.... Quick.
It's one of these idiot "run and jump around like a rambo on steroids" games. BF2 any better? Nope same stuff with modern weapons.

Not really my type of game. ArmA (Armed Assault - http://www.armedassault.com ) is more what I like except it still has some issues with some systems and it takes all the steam out of your machine. Personally I would rather play it (you get 3 mp games in the demo). It looks really nice (butterflies, dragon flies, grass moving with wind, high/low tides, rainbows, etc). In towns my system (Radeon9700) requires me to drop the details down or it kills my machine (I can make it run 16-23fps in the coop mp game).
Quote from sil3ntwar :This came out about 6 months ago. Fairly crap as well.

yep, also very bad programming.
one minute into the game and my sound plays at dbl speed, even in windows only a restart could fix it.
uninstalled it right away.
and i wont install it again
I'm totally gettin' ArmA. To replace BF2.

BF2, IS really overrated now.

FREE FEAR MP Game!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG