The online racing simulator
Beatnu racing team. New Team..ish
(25 posts, started )
Hey all! It's me again. After running F.I.B. racing team for some time me and friends had decided to make a all new lfs team. We are new and starting to get our servers now.

We currently have 5 dedicated LFS servers running, We have a 20 man Teamspeak server and our own website/forums. We have quite afew drivers now but we still need more! Our servers running cover various types of race:

BEATNU Racing Team #1 - 23 slot public all tracks server
BEATNU Westhill - 23 slot public westhill server (LFS Lapper enabled)
BEATNU-practice - 11 slot public practice server
BEATNU private - 16 slot team only server
BEATNU Rally Cross - 23 slot public rallycross server

We will probably get more in time.

If you are either post here or go to our website http://www.beatnu.co.uk

You do not need any levels of skill all racers welcome of any level! We do ask you are over 17 though .

Thanks for reading this. hope to see you soon!
Oh before I forget, here is a list of our members that play LFS so far:

=BTU= BeefyMan666
=BTU= Scary_Kidz
=BTU= BaDg3R
=BTU= Underworld
=BTU= Jesters Tear
=BTU= GWADanny
=BTU= Luego
=BTU= Ikillnothing
=BTU= Viper
=BTU= DangerRanger
=BTU= hymn
=BTU= Guibo
=BTU= John Hilton
=BTU= Marc_padin
=BTU= Tachyone
=BTU= deathman
=BTU= toxicklay
=BTU= Joris

Oh also we are a S2 only team.
Feel free. Our server is running BEATNU Racing its called. Some of the drivers are up for a challenge
-
(Btoryo) DELETED by Btoryo
Lol we were both tired and I won both races Come back sometime tomorrow if you like and try going up against beefyman in the other class cars. Good race btw, wasn't sure if you would turn up
I'd just like to give a warm welcome to all of our new members. It is rewarding to see the list slowly growing.

We are still recruiting so if your interested dont hesitate to contact us either on our forums or on here.
#6 - Luego
Go us!!
whooop whooop whooopp
I am interested can I join?
Yup just drop by on our forums as you have done See ya on the track and welcome to the team!
welcome to every one who joins our team :-)
Just a quick update! We have had alot of new members so welcome to you all! And as of today we now have 4 LFS servers running!

BEATNU Racing Team #1 - 23 slot public all tracks server
BEATNU Westhill - 23 slot public westhill server (LFS Lapper enabled)
BEATNU-practice - 11 slot public practice server
BEATNU private - 16 slot team only server
BEATNU Rally Cross - 23 slot public rallycross server

All these servers are S2 and I hope you guys enjoy playing in them!

and many thanks to franky500 and all his help! 500servers are awesome!
Yeah go us!
Just like to welcome all the new members who have joined recently! We now have 5 servers up and running and glad to see them populated Drop by on the website if your interested in joining.
I am sorry to hear that. I must say that I do not do the recruiting myself but this is getting out of hand. But I really would apprieciate it if people pm me instead of posting publically.

However that was uncalled for and I am sick of trying to stick my neck out for members that simply take the biscuit. All I can say is sorry mate. And we are not recruiting anymore members without a full trial. It just isnt fair.
Right, here i am DimensioN.. right i can now officially say this is bs, this little rant i had was on the CityDriving Cops and RobbersUK server which mean drive on the left hand side. while this prat was driving on the left but the wrong way, so yeh thats why i was swearing and stuff and here he is straight away mr tell tales tbh mate its a game and to take it as seriously as u do is to far ive already said sorry to my clan members but i am NOT saying sorry to you... nuff sed
lol... seriously mate dont take me for a fool im not thick i remember exactly which server it was so dont fill people with bs. and stop attention seeking mate... and omg and AMAZING comeback
no flame war is starting mate im just telling you your wrong about the server and yes you were right about my attitude.. it's wat happens when idiots cant drive on the right side of the road.
why don´t make a challenge? and solves yours differences doing that.
a challenge, Beatnu vs Castrol.
Looks like an excellent idea
Sounds like a great idea to me. I'd rather people settled their differences on the track than with words lol.
Hey all! It's great to see we are still growing and growing! Hey to all the new members! Now that my pc problems seem to be sorted for now lol. I hope to race with you all soon!

And to anyone interested in joining feel free to pop in on our servers or forum!
I am no longer associated with this team So if anyone want's to join please go over to their forums and apply

http://www.beatnu.co.uk/forum/

Laters.
Sad to see you leave after the team has grown so much, goodluck!
Sometimes growth isnt the best thing eh? Let's just say we agreed to disagree lol. I wan't to be in an environment that I feel comfortable in.
Hi, Steve Richards from BlackBoxGaming.co.uk

With the recent loss of ShibbyMan666, I will be stepping in to hopefully help this team and community grow in a more active way.

As part of the ' community outreach ', BlackBoxGaming is now offering an excellent offer to all teams who may be looking for an excllenet deal on a LFS Server

---------------------------------------------------
LFS Special Clan Package 1
---------------------------------------------------

23 Race Slot server
FREE equal TeamSpeak2 server (on request)
FREE 500mb Webspace & FREE .blackboxgaming.co.uk sub-domain (on request)
24 Hour Set-Up
£10.00 Per Month

If you would like to try one of our servers, feel free to drop by the =BNU= Motorsports Server!

Should you want a server, contact us direct via MSN by adding ' admin AT blackboxgaming.co.uk '

Race clean, and have fun!

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG