The online racing simulator
Master Server down/Liveforspeed.net not working
Am I the only one with this problem tonight or is there anyone else? THe site liveforspeed.net times out for me and the Master Server doesn't work either. I am from Canada by the way. I am asking because I've never had this problem before.
#2 - RX-7
Yup its down.... I cant get on either.... Lfsworld doenst work either , wanted to go on CLC lol
Ok I was interested to see if anyone else have this problem. Glad to know it's not just me. Hopefully will be up soon. I am itching for some FOX action.
I cant too
:weeping: It's not fair. I only just got my net connection back!!!
#7 - efast
yep same problem, cant get master server to work and LFS world
Quote from avaran ::weeping: It's not fair. I only just got my net connection back!!!

Same here.. I just got my new modem re-installed. Plus it's a weekend, so I finally have more than an hour of free time!
Yeah it was working for me earlier around 7:00pm Vancouver Bc time... Got home after dinner and this is really burning my high....
Quote from P_Town_Guy :yeah i just smoked a big j, hoping to play a lil lfs and its not even workin, really wack single player sucks

Sorry we wasted your ten-sac.

Try again next week.

EDIT: It says I'm racing? :\
#11 - RchX
It's down for me at the moment in Australia ..

Server is pinging, unable to fire up my dedicated server - 'Could not connect to master server'.

Pinging master.liveforspeed.net [213.40.196.103] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 213.40.196.103: bytes=32 time=374ms TTL=49
Reply from 213.40.196.103: bytes=32 time=373ms TTL=49
Yeah, single player blows ass
Lfsworld doesnt work either. Interestingly enough I can still ping them both, but I guess that the domain is up, but the webserver application itself or whatever is down.
i noticed when i fired up lfs it even registered me as not having s2 unlocked
#15 - RchX
I wonder if they are looking at it .. Monkeys in the server room again ..
yeh this sucks i was hoping for a game cos i had to stop playing due to a storm came back and it was down
I think everyone who plays LFS in this world is expereiencing this.....I was playing 2 hours ago comfortably when suddenly it disconnected and i couldn't reconnect back until now...
Just checked.

I wonder why this problem happened...

:sadbanana
Attached images
LFS Server Down.JPG
#19 - shim
gah!!!

just got me new system today.. and wanted to play LFS as a bit of stress relief from some probs that happened.. and now this... :'(

cant unlock atm :'(
Yeah i just got a brand new g25 for $200 cad yesterday and itching to play....
well, we shall wait

come on i wanna race!!!
this means i have no excuse not to go to the gym.

I'M NOT HAPPY!!!!!

Wouldn't it be nice if you could just type in the IP address and port of a server?
still donw.!!!
plz repair it we have moe race at 12 o"clock

reintjan
Quote from nathanm :Wouldn't it be nice if you could just type in the IP address and port of a server?

not really - that would mean your hosts would be flooded by crackers.

the master will be back up in 5 minutes

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG