The online racing simulator
Can Someone Buy Me S1 Or S2 Voucher?
(38 posts, closed, started )
(read the title plz)
#2 - richo
ntlrnlBrnlnRce thingy, it might help if you said why you can't buy a licence yourself. Plz.

No money? Like normal people, you could try and save/borrow/steal it (I don't recommend the last one). Or you can just say "I don't have any money or any ways to get money but I sure would appreciate some help" and someone here might be nice to you

No credit card? Too young to get one? Offer to give someone the cash and use theirs. Bitch at your folks until they buy it for you.
LFS also accept International Money Orders. You'll have to send it snail-mail but it beats panhandling.

Lazy? Too freakin' bad, hombre! :bandit:
Suggest improvement for the forum: ban all internet panhandlers.
#5 - richo
+50000000000000000000000000

As you can tell nothing shits me more....
It's odd, now that I think about it - I'm a member of a few other game forums and I've browsed countless others. This forum right here is the only one I've seen where random newbz come in & basically beg for a license. What gives? I know some charitable people here have bought a few licenses for others for various reasons (which is really quite nice of them :up, but has the word somehow got out that you can just come here and beg? Please explain.
#7 - richo
Kids? its about all i can think of.

To young for a CC or have the ability to do a money order,either way its got me rooted how they can have the front to just ask for a license with no reason given.
Damn kids. Get off my lawn! :geezer:
#9 - Mrwei
no more money no code.......
Can someone buy me a Ducati?
i want a new pc! anyone?
shouldn't we make an own subforum containing all those license-begging threads, so we have something to laugh about at work?
That is the main problem eh, someone feels pity on one racer and buys a license, then all hell breaks loose with every demo racer wanting one.

How about someone with money sets up a competition or something? Could be submitted SPRs or something.... just a thought...
Quote from ButterTyres :That is the main problem eh, someone feels pity on one racer and buys a license, then all hell breaks loose with every demo racer wanting one.

How about someone with money sets up a competition or something? Could be submitted SPRs or something.... just a thought...

I have offen thought about it, but couldn't think of a worthy competition.
#15 - joen
Buying someone who I don't know at all and to my knowledge has not made any contribution to the community a license just like that? Sure why not!
Can someone buy me a Bugatti Veyron, please? It's only £880,000 and I'll pay it back in installmants of £1 per week?
Quote from joen :Buying someone who I don't know at all and to my knowledge has not made any contribution to the community a license just like that? Sure why not!

No contribution? How can you say that? Have you not read their other posts?

Serp.
So is that E thing mean Euros? or GBP. When i converted 12 E to USD, it was $15 USD. and 24 was 30

then i heard people saying stuff about how an s2 licence is $46 USD.... im so confused
Quote from Serpentine :No contribution? How can you say that? Have you not read their other posts?

Serp.

Hehehe, quality posts indeed, watch me run to get my credit card..................
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :So is that E thing mean Euros? or GBP. When i converted 12 E to USD, it was $15 USD. and 24 was 30

then i heard people saying stuff about how an s2 licence is $46 USD.... im so confused

the "E" is a £, pound sterling, which is the currency of the United Kingdom, so at todays exchange rates.......

24.00 GBP
United Kingdom Pounds = 46.7899 USD
United States Dollars
Oh, so the S1 isnt $15 USD?

I was pretty happy, thinking S2 was only $31 USD. Guess i was wrong
S1 = £12
S2 = £12

To buy S2 you must buy S1+S2
Would it end up costing the same, if i were to buy S1 now, and then S2 in like a month? Or do you get a 10% discount or somthing if you buy S2 in one shot?
No discounts are available, you'll just have to suck up the £24 like we all had too
Alright, so it ends up costing the same anyways? Cuz what i didnt want was to pay 12E for the S1, and then after i had S1, have to pay 24E to upgrade to S2
This thread is closed

(38 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG