The online racing simulator
g25 on its way
(35 posts, started )
Quote from Greboth :Whoooo YEAH!!! :static:
The plug is a 2 prong plug thing lol, which is european and america afaik. Not had to get an adapter for them though.

How did you get by without an adaptor, may I ask (or am I being stupid?!)?

Quote from Greboth :
As for pixmania - Only got good things to say about them, ordered my g25 off of there and it came within a few days as they said.

So far so good for me too, but there are lots of people who are not so happy.

Tim
It just arrived, in perfect condition (shrinkwrapped in black plastic bizzarly!)

Also slightly wierd, it came with 2 CDs. 1 is the Logitech software and 1 is something call Our Factory...or...rfactory..or...rsomethingoranother?!

Now all I have to wait for is my Track-IR 4!

p.s. I answered my own question about the adaptor - the power supply uses a standard "figure of 8" jack, so I can just use one that I already have (ie from the back of a radio).

Tim
i think the second cd you said came with it is called rFactor, not a bad game, but not a brilliant one either

frenchy

*EDIT* my dad might be cancelling my order for my G25 of dabs and buying from pixmania as it's quicker from them, what type of plug does this wheel come with? and does EVERYTHING it needs arrives?
thx
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i think the second cd you said came with it is called rFactor, not a bad game, but not a brilliant one either

I believe t1ger was joking .

(correct me, if I'm wrong, t1ger)
Thanks for help, I ordered mine last night from pixmania, and _REALLY_ hope it will arrive on Monday, coz Monday will be _MY_ Birthday!!

And I will be FIFTY-TWO years young!!

btw...is the version of rTractor that ships with it the full version or just a demo?
#31 - Jakg
demo, although mine doesn't even run
Quote from Linsen :I believe t1ger was joking .

(correct me, if I'm wrong, t1ger)

Joke, sarcasm, whichever. Wasn't very funny though, I guess.

Anyway, I have just been using my new wheel, and I must say - I LIKE IT A LOT!!

It will take quite some getting used to! 900 degrees is already nice - it is more realistic trying to catch a slide!! (IMHO anyway)

Clutch and gearshift will take *lots* of getting used to. I am about 2 - 3 seconds slower when I try to use them both! Until LFS *makes* you use the clutch (ie damage or stalling) I will stick to lifting the throttle for races, but keep practicing!

Good luck with your wheel Bladerunner!

And, yes rFactor is the demo (I believe you have to purchase a code for full version similar to LFS).

Tim
Quote from t1ger :
And, yes rFactor is the demo (I believe you have to purchase a code for full version similar to LFS).

Tim

Purchase? as in spend money?

EEEEK!!

Think that will stay in the box then...unless anybody wants it!

Who would PAY for a discontinued, unfinished game anyway??
got mine this wednesday! so smooth

i admit though, i really like driving the demo car on Rfactor in full simulation glory (clutch H shifter). The other cars, not really.
Quote from Bladerunner :Thanks for help, I ordered mine last night from pixmania, and _REALLY_ hope it will arrive on Monday, coz Monday will be _MY_ Birthday!!

And I will be FIFTY-TWO years young!!

btw...is the version of rTractor that ships with it the full version or just a demo?

As others have stated its the Demo of rfactor, and happy birthday for monday, funnily enough im 21 on monday , small world

g25 on its way
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG