The online racing simulator
g25 on its way
(35 posts, started )
g25 on its way
hi am a on cloud nine right now because i have just ordered my logitech g25 from: http://www.savastore.com

cant wait for its arival so i can get driving as i am using a gamepad atm
and also i can get building my race rig inspired ny steffan may's (grendsurf's) rig.:banana_ra
I ordered it too (yesterday evening)
I'm going to pick it up in less than 15 minutes

Does anyone know what I really have to check
?

EDIT: got it now
nice, gotta wait a bit for mine now but at least im getting one
I love Holland, they got it ins tock for 215, so I ordered it yesterday, now I'm trying to learn all the things :P
any problems or is all ok
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I ordered it too (yesterday evening)
I'm going to pick it up in less than 15 minutes

Does anyone know what I really have to check
?

EDIT: got it now

All you really need to check is if it all works properly if it does its fine if it doesnt take it back simple as that. The faults that seem to occur on some peoples occaur after a few weeks + use so i dont know of anyway (if even anyway) to check for these faults.

Its a nice wheel though isn't it
Quote from james12s :any problems or is all ok

AFAIK, it's ok

wheel just turns 900°
buttons work
pedals work (although I had problems first :P)
shifter works...
switch works...

I do have to accustom it.

I'm in love already...
well im pleased for you mate, and soon were all be in the g25 club
I want in the G25 club 2!!!!I am getting one!!!!hehehe
just ordered mine from gameseeker.co.uk £185 and im only 14 years old hehe cant wait for it to come been waiting to get one for ages
Quote from sam93 :just ordered mine from gameseeker.co.uk £185 and im only 14 years old hehe cant wait for it to come been waiting to get one for ages

Should of used Pixmania as only £148.
Although if you can spend that on a wheel you have to get a licence also (im not flaming, causing agrovation or anything else) as the lx's and gtrs are soooo great with g25
Quote from sam93 :just ordered mine from gameseeker.co.uk £185 and im only 14 years old hehe cant wait for it to come been waiting to get one for ages

thats funny im 14 too.

I'm 15 and got it for 215 euro's...

btw, I'm 15 since 30th January...

we should start a league for teenage g25 owners
Ordered mine this weekend from TigerDirect...with "permission" from the wife of course. It was cheaper to order it online and pay for shipping (no tax) than try to buy it locally.

I tried LFS for the first time about a week and a half ago and I loved it so much that I already uninstalled GTR and GT Legends as I won't be playing them again for a while.
My DFP has had a good long life of being literally thrashed over 1000's of miles on GT Legends and its starting to get kinda "clunky". One of my biggest annoyances with the DFP was that during really long races, where my hands would perspire, I noticed that my palms would be covered in black. I could never really tell if it was rubber from the wheel or if it was just "dead skin cells". I really hope that the leather wheel on the G-25 is more comfortable (and less sticky) than the rubber one on the DFP. I also hope the H-shifter is decent because I HATE the sequential shifter on the DFP. There is no way the G-25 pedals could be stiffer than the clutch and brake in my Mustang so that should be no problem as long as the carpet gripper works as well as the DFP does. I guess I'll find out before the week is up. :twocents:
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I'm 15 and got it for 215 euro's...

btw, I'm 15 since 30th January...

Where did you buy it? I'm interested.
Quote :Dear Savastore Customer,
At 3.30pm, February 7th 2007, Globally Ltd purchased the business of Watford Electronics Ltd.
As a result of this purchase, Savastore.com is temporarily closed for business. The site will reopen as soon as possible following a full review of both business and technological processes.
It is Globally Ltd’s intention to invest heavily in the underlying technology behind Savastore.com, and to provide a platform that will enable it to resume and expand upon Watford Electronics’ existing business.
Wherever possible Globally Ltd will assist and support all existing Savastore.com customers whose goods are not already covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
Globally Ltd will endeavour to fulfil all unshipped Savastore.com orders. In line with Watford Electronics’ existing policy, Globally Ltd will not charge Savastore.com customers until orders have been despatched.
Globally Ltd would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the temporary closure of Savastore.com.
Yours sincerely,
Globally Ltd

BAH!
Anybody know of a _UK_ supplier that has stock available now?
#19 - Jakg
Pixmania?
lol, i wonder how much business pixmania has done off this forum.
i ordered my G25 from www.dabs.com

but it is'nt going to arrive for a couple of weeks yet

btw, im 15 also, i was 15 on the 4th of febuary.
greboth, i got S2 now

frenchy
savastore has been bought by another company
I ordered my G25 from Pixmania on Sunday night! I heard all the noise about Pixmania but I don't think they can be that bad all the time, so I took my chances!

It has been dispatched from the Leeds Parcel Force depot at 05:58 this morning so I expect delivery very soon!

I am expecting the manual to be in French and the power cord to be european and not UK, but these are all things I can overcome.

Tim
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :greboth, i got S2 now

Whoooo YEAH!!! :static:

Quote from t1ger :I am expecting the manual to be in French and the power cord to be european and not UK, but these are all things I can overcome.

The plug is a 2 prong plug thing lol, which is european and america afaik. Not had to get an adapter for them though. As for the manual, it comes in many languages with english being the first (well mine did anway)

As for pixmania - Only got good things to say about them, ordered my g25 off of there and it came within a few days as they said.

g25 on its way
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG