The online racing simulator
New International Team Launched
(60 posts, started )
Site down, along with other hosted sites on my vps (essential upgrades at bluesquare apparently). Unsure as to when it will be back.
#27 - MR_B
Ok thanks for the update
Goodluck, shame the website is not Driven By Passion! I have tried it a few times now, always down?
Mostly up. Host was "updating the network" which resulted in a whole 24 hours of lost onlineness. Site is up again, cant fault them on support, otherwise I would have moved on by now
Driven By Passion

http://www.drivenbypassion.org

Driven By Passion would like to announce to you the arrival of another new Member, please welcome Phil Breault (Mr. Bean).

We hope that he will enjoy his time with Driven By Passion and we hope we can make him feel welcome.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Leprekaun
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Phil

Welcome to Driven By Passion. Still Accepting Entries.

**New Applicant Event being held on DBP Team Server 1 on TUESDAY 30th JAN 2007 from 9PM GMT till late**

All current applicants welcomed, All DBP Drivers welcomed, All Guests Welcomed, and if you want to see what we are all about, your very welcome too.

Guidato da passione
Thanks for bringing me onboard, I look foward to being part of this team and growing with it.
Driven By Passion

Please join me in Welcoming a long time LFS'er to Driven By Passion:

B-RAD

Welcome to Driven By Passion B-RAD, we hope we can make your stay with us fruitful for all involved. See you on the track.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Leprekaun
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Phil
[DBP] B-RAD

**New Applicant Event being held on DBP Team Server 2 on TUESDAY 27th FEB 2007 from 9PM GMT till late**

Open to all, racing a selection of combo's

Guidato da passione
Quote from mkinnov8 :
**New Applicant Event being held on DBP Team Server 2 on TUESDAY 27th FEB 2007 from 9PM GMT till late**

I'll be there
B-RAD - Welcome to DBP

Hi Frokki! - Haven't seen you around for a while! I look forward to seeing you on our server.

Applicants - I look forward to seeing you on the 27th.

Serp.
Driven By Passion

DBP SCOOPS FROKKI!!

Driven By Passion is pleased to announce the signing of Frokki, we hope all will join us in welcoming Frokki to the team and that he will enjoy his time and experiences with us.

This is Frokki's first time with a team within LFS, so we are pleased and proud to have him on board, and hope we can provide support and challenges to him.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Leprekaun
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Phil
[DBP] B-RAD
[DBP] Frokki

Open to all, racing a selection of combo's

Guidato da passione
Welcome Aboard Frokki!
Thanks, guys!
Sad news from DBP
Driven By Passion

After a while of quietness with Driven By Passion getting to know and love its team mates within the team in Private and Public sessions, DBP is back with some news to announce. Not everything can be happy and something to celebrate, and so we present to following news:

One of DBP's Founding Members, Leprekaun has come to a decision which see's him part company with the Driven By Passion Team. After a difficult time near the end, Leprekaun has decided that his future does not include him continuing to Drive for the Driven By Passion team.

The Team is saddened at this decision, and every one of us wishes Leprekaun the best of luck within his LFS future, and of course in real life. We watch with hope to see what doors of opportunity open to Leprekaun in the Future.

The Best of Luck to you Leprekaun, and we thank you.

This news reduces the DBP Line up as below, down to Nine members, one of which,
[DBP] Frokki is currently Inactive. We will follow up this Release with some information regarding Frokki's Situation in a short while.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Phil
[DBP] B-RAD
[DBP] Frokki

Driven By Passion is always open to applications. Please visit the website, and click on the Applicant Information link, to apply to DBP.

Thank you for your time

Guidato da passione
Geez, that's sad news!
Good luck in future, Leprekaun, whatever you decide to do!
Driven By Passion

Please join me in Welcoming a new member to the Driven By Passion Team:

Maddmaff

Welcome to Driven By Passion Maddmaff, we hope we can make your stay with us a welcome one for all involved. See you on the track.

After a period of restructuring, with the very public departure of Leprekaun, and the reversal of Frokki's Team Membership until he sorts out his Control Issues, internally, there has been some restructuring going on.

The team operates much more efficiently now, with multiple people taking control of different areas of the team, we can operate much more confidently.

Thank you goes out to all who have helped DBP in the past, and to the list below, of my team mates. Without them, DBP would simply not be possible.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Phil
[DBP] B-RAD
[DBP] Maddmaff

Keep an Eye out for DBP's first Official Racing Series, starting in May 2007

Guidato da passione
Welcome aboard Madmaff (we're gonna have to find a way to shorten that lol)
DBP's Get Wrecked Series returns after a two week break this weekend, please click here for details.
Driven By Passion

Please join me in Welcoming a new member to the Driven By Passion Team:

Freestyle

Freestyle is relativly new to LiveForSpeed and is a friend of DBP's own Maddmaff, we are glad to finally welcome Freestyle to the team as not only is he a fast and clean driver, but he is another UK driver, a great all-round guy.

This ends what was a quiet time for the DrivenByPassion team, however there has been a lot of work in the background going on.

We have just launched the first step in DBP's future, which is a new logo design, which can be seen on our forums, and a brand new theme also on the forums. An update to the website follows soon, along with another few top-secret things which even some of the Team Members know nothing about .

Welcome to the Team Freestyle, we hope you enjoy your stay with DrivenByPassion.

Current lineup:

[DBP] Gael
[DBP] Koabi
[DBP] Serpentine
[DBP] Skinny
[DBP] Sly_Guy
[DBP] Stoney
[DBP] Phil
[DBP] B-RAD
[DBP] Maddmaff
[DBP] Freestyle

DBP launches its second series of 2007 very shortly, come by the forums and take a look..

Guidato da passione
Welcome to the made house Freestyle and Stoney, stop talking about the changes, your gonna make Brad jealous again
welcome aboard Freestyle. Changes. uhhhh, did I miss something? o posting a general "what did I miss" thread could confuse me with other folks
Your website takes me to this page...
Attached images
ooooooook.JPG
Welcome freestyle and yes it is quite busted that a valued team member such as myself has to await top secret unveiling!

DBP's MultiCup Twist 2007

Tuesday's
8PM UK BST

Saturday Session
10PM UK BST

DBP MultiCup Twist Server

Website
Forums

New International Team Launched
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG