The online racing simulator
FZ GRIP setup
(9 posts, started )
#1 - jdm22
FZ GRIP setup
Hi all, I search a FZ50 Grip setup! To play in all track with not prob! So thanks you before!!

Guillaume
#2 - ZORER
Grippy setups are not allowed for Fz50.Not possible.
You can try my easy race sets from the sticky in this forum but I STILL haven't got around to updating them for patch S+ tyre physics, so it understeer a bit too much.
Best setting to change to increase grip on FZ50 is throttle control
#5 - dadge
yip, the best traction control is one of these

Quote from Bob Smith :You can try my easy race sets from the sticky in this forum but I STILL haven't got around to updating them for patch S+ tyre physics, so it understeer a bit too much.

What happened to the real life setups (edit: road car setups?) btw? Are they as "outdated" as the easyrace ones?
They are updated, very little changes need to be made since they are based on what I hope are realistic values for road cars, and the handling is decided by LFS physic engine, where the easy race sets use values that work well with LFS to create a stable and well balanced (i.e. not understeery) set. That takes lots of testing and tbh I want to make them in my new setup analyser, which of course needs finishing first.
#8 - jdm22
Hey, I know, I love to drift with the fz, but im tired to only drift with this car ! see what I mean, I wanna see how the car is good in Track racing!

FZ GRIP setup
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG