The online racing simulator
Racism in LFS (Explicit Content)
(67 posts, closed, started )
How do you spell that 'jajajajajajajajaja' thing?
When I imagine it in spelling 'yayayayaya' [us] or 'jajajajajaja' [de], I see dwarf bastard which is jumping around you and screaming 'jajajaajajaja!', and one think you want to do, is through him from that huge bridge in south France
Quote from jointracer_201 :I just love it when Mexicans claim to be a victim of race...unless all of a sudden the indigenous people of Chiapas got computers and LFS licences!

"La Raza" my a$$.

ARe u insulting people of Chiapas??
Take it from someone who is married to a Mexican woman; you need to ignore the stupid insults, and use the " - " key to block messages. They are not worth your time, like what I get in public in real life...the threats, the rude comments, etc. On the flip side, resist the urge to type "Pinche gringo culero ve a chingar a tu reputisima madre!" because you are just lowering yourself down to their level.
Quote from pasibrzuch :How do you spell that 'jajajajajajajajaja' thing?
When I imagine it in spelling 'yayayayaya' [us] or 'jajajajajaja' [de], I see dwarf bastard which is jumping around you and screaming 'jajajaajajaja!', and one think you want to do, is through him from that huge bridge in south France

it's like ha , anthen ha, ha, ha
Hello? Mods, please, could you stop this, before it's getting ugly?
Quote from pasibrzuch :How do you spell that 'jajajajajajajajaja' thing?

Because the J in spanish is sometimes prounounced like an H in english, therefore HAHAHAHAHA.

For example, my in-laws, who mostly speak spanish, usually pronounce my name jay like "jhay" except the J is kinda silent.
#33 - joen
Yes I agree, these things often don't end well.
Racism is a part of life, so it happens in LFS too. I'm not saying it's right, but one thing it doesn't need is exposure.
Quote from Linsen :Hello? Mods, please, could you stop this, before it's getting ugly?

Yeah i was gonna say the same. So thanks all for all of the advices

Yep jayhawk
Quote from jayhawk : because you are just lowering yourself down to their level.

to your level?? to tjhe mexican level?? WTF??? u don't even reach the mexican level, we are higher, no vales verga puto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........
Great thread
#37 - Vain
Quote from joen :I'm not saying it's right, but one thing it doesn't need is exposure.

Of course it does. Being silent about it doesn't help. Speaking about it in public makes it known as a severe problem.

Vain
Quote from chanoman315 :to your level?? to tjhe mexican level?? WTF??? u don't even reach the mexican level, we are higher, no vales verga puto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

Chano you got it wrong to the level of the people who is racist man, sorry about that jay he's wrong.
Quote from chanoman315 :to your level?? to tjhe mexican level?? WTF??? u don't even reach the mexican level, we are higher, no vales verga puto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........

Whoa...you need to get off your high horse and calm down, buddy! Here I was trying to defend you, and telling to IGNORE what some racist jerks type online, yet you go and attack me.
Quote from jayhawk :Whoa...you need to get off your high horse and calm down, buddy! Here I was trying to defend you, and telling to IGNORE what some racist jerks type online, yet you go and attack me.

SORRYY MAN!!!,,,,,

why i'm so stupid,,,,,,,,,

No. To their level, the idiots who call you names are idiots, their level is idiot. And if you start calling them names and carry one the fight as they like you to do, you are like them so you go on their level of idioticness.

edit. Oh well, issue solved.
Quote from chanoman315 :SORRYY MAN!!!,,,,,

why i'm so stupid,,,,,,,,,

You are not stupid, you just need to log off of this thread for a bit and relax a little!
Quote from Blackout :No. To their level, the idiots who call you names are idiots, their level is idiot. And if you start calling them names and carry one the fight as they like you to do, you are like them so you go on their level of idioticness.

edit. Oh well, issue solved.

i just said i'm sorry
good advice
Quote from chanoman315 :.... i can't imagine a 30 yo man playing LFS....

I know my reactions are fading with extreme age, but I can still enjoy LFS
Quote from jayhawk :You are not stupid, you just need to log off of this thread for a bit and relax a little!

i read ur post so fast............ i don't got it weelllllllll..............
i'm now relaxed
#46 - Davo
I love my juarez.
#47 - joen
Quote from Vain :Of course it does. Being silent about it doesn't help. Speaking about it in public makes it known as a severe problem.

Vain

Everybody knows it's a severe problem. The only people who don't see it as a problem are the ones who are racist. Call me a pessimist but I am convinced that it's just one of those things that will never go away. Just like war and violence it's deeply rooted into mankind.
But I see what you mean, and in a way I agree.
I just don't think it belongs here. The evidence as to why I think that is right in this thread.
The advice here should be the same as in the ZOMG I got banned/wrecked threads, which is find another server.

[edited stuff out, would only cause more arguments]

Anyway, I'm out of this.
Quote from joen :Everybody knows it's a severe problem. The only people who don't see it as a problem are the ones who are racist. Call me a pessimist but I am convinced that it's just one of those things that will never go away. Just like war and violence it's deeply rooted into mankind.
I just don't think it belongs here. The evidence as to why I think that is right in this thread.
The advice here should be the same as in the ZOMG I got banned/wrecked threads, which is find another server.

u r not a pesimist, you are intelligent,
just need to fight against this
I get offended racially in real life. Deal with it.
Quote from joen :Everybody knows it's a severe problem. The only people who don't see it as a problem are the ones who are racist. Call me a pessimist but I am convinced that it's just one of those things that will never go away. Just like war and violence it's deeply rooted into mankind.

[edited stuff out, would only cause more arguments]

Anyway, I'm out of this.

Yeah "joen" he did act like a racist but because he read wrong the jayhawck's comment, and he tought jayhack was insulting him.
Anyway you can close this, thanks everyone for your replies.
This thread is closed

Racism in LFS (Explicit Content)
(67 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG