The online racing simulator
I played today and lost my xfg xD but didnt bother me. IMO the server is good.
I joined today for about 75 seconds, in a uf1 going in the right direction i have some guy go pass in the wrong direction and 1.5 seconds after that he has initated a press 1 to kick and 2.5 seconds later i,m kicked...

Wonderful server thanks so much for the trial,just a pity that "some" of the people have the mentality of a wingnut , i wasnt even on there long enough to know if i did something wrong , thank god for plain old vanilla circuit racing..
I joined once, briefly. I lost a couple of cars and then got sick of only having the UF1 and not knowing enough ways to make cash - the laps are too long to run for cash in the UF1, it takes forever.

It's a good idea, I'm just not sure how well it actually works.
love this server !!but im still wondering how people make so much money in short periods of time is there something that im forgetting ??
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :love this server !!but im still wondering how people make so much money in short periods of time is there something that im forgetting ??

It's either one of two thing's....either they are lotto cheat's or they got lucky and robbed the bank!

Also, towing people, loaning money (with intrest, to those you trust of course) and just driving fast can also help your cause.
Quote from Tweaker :Btoryo, Steve's situation is much more complex than people losing their cars like the usual.... Zak is taken care of now. He was an officer oddly enough.

On this issue, i know this isnt the place, but i cant post on the offical CLC forums for some reason...but Zak_Mull has given me 12000 to give to steve if he wishes to have this...so maybe the issue with Zak_mull can be put back to the way it was..
Quote from th84 :It's either one of two thing's....either they are lotto cheat's or they got lucky and robbed the bank!

Nope! I've lost countless FZ5's and LX4's and many of the cheaper cars probably to the tune of over 250000 credits, euro, what ever you want to call it. I don't cheat the lottery and have never even attempted to rob the bank. Just drive. You get out of the UF1 and the cash comes fast. Within an evening of driving I would have made enough to cover the expense of losing my FZ or LX if I should happen to time out or hit a restricted area.
Quote from So_VipeR_oS :On this issue, i know this isnt the place, but i cant post on the offical CLC forums for some reason...but Zak_Mull has given me 12000 to give to steve if he wishes to have this...so maybe the issue with Zak_mull can be put back to the way it was..

That's not the only case Viper. It's something that needs to be kept private for now.
Ya... Zak is kinda a dirty player/racer if you know what I mean.... He seems to be one of those guys that can't accept loss..... About money making... I think the UF1 makes the most money... Am I right???
nope, you make more money the faster you drive...
Don't count your earned money by laps, but by minutes. An FXR might make €400 per lap, and a UF1 €500, but in the fxr it takes much less time to complete a full lap.
Quote from hrtburnout :Don't count your earned money by laps, but by minutes. An FXR might make €400 per lap, and a UF1 €500, but in the fxr it takes much less time to complete a full lap.

mrodgers and I have done some testing we got amounts to the tune of:
1 lap 30mph / 50kph Steady E 270
1 lap race speed XRT approx E 170
Steady speed. 50kmh/6.6km (FE Black) = 7.57575758 laps in one hour.
7.57575758x270=€2045.45
Racing speed. 130kmh/6.6km = 19.6969697 laps per hour.
19.6969697x170=€3348.48

I think it's clear that fast driving makes more money.
I wish it was up right now...
well there goes another XRT.. like how the server randomly kicks people
Quote from steve :well there goes another XRT.. like how the server randomly kicks people

Ever think it may have been your net connection rather than the CLC server that "kicked" you?

Why is it, when anything happens, it's always the server's fault, or the admin's fault, or someone elses fault? Gets tiring everytime someone times out they complain that the "server kicked" them or they break the rules such as the simple one, don't swear, then complain because the was banned.

Last night I was purposely kicked by an "admin" and lost my LX4. Do I complain? Nope, I just reentered the server and bought another one. (Of course changing my "behavior" which was meant as a joke, but he didn't notice it like that.) How are you guys not able to cover your lost car costs? It's not that hard. Especially since most of the complaints come from losing the cheapie cars. XRT? Come on! Just drive for an hour and you have the XRT!
1 thing though....when the servers went down today, we obviously all lost our cars...im just sayng i only have 6000E a uf1 (lost the fxo for xx'th time) and i own allready money to people for same reason...how am i supose to get a better car then a fxo? plus lately although my connection is perfect(100kb/s min) i get timed out more frequent then before...donno whats the prob.

So i donno if it posible but i would really really like a refound for the fxo lost in the power cut...for the others i dont complain.
Umm both servers crashed..... Can u guys just reset them a day back so we can get our cars back instead of refunds???
Quote from Btoryo :Omg people are still complaining.... Ive lost 13UF1's 5XRT's 4FXO's 3RB4's 1FZ5 6LX4's and 1 XFR... Just get over it.... In the game there is NO INSURANCE... If you crash in real life without insurance and total your chances are no one is going to pay you.... With the disconnecting problems don't blame the server blame ur PC or ur Connection... It's not the servers fault... About people ramming eachother... Sometimes you guys are probly playing around then it gets violent leading into a loss car.... So none of it is the SERVER"S FAULT.... its probly your fault or someone elses... Stop whining about your loss cars... You'll drive ur way back to that car again...

did i just read in another post you are 13 years old??

LOL
Quote from Sticky-Micky :did i just read in another post you are 13 years old??

LOL

Indeed he is only 13 years old. And I find in some of the online gaming I do (racing and flight) the 13 year olds are more mature than many of the 30 year olds that are computer gaming.

IMO, he makes a very good point. All you see here and on the CLC forum is people whining and complaining that they lost their car. I've only seen the server crash once or twice that you could blame the server, or more factual, the service provider and/or the power company in the UK that the servers are running on. 99% of the people who complain about lost cars lost them due to their own fault or their own connection/PC.
trhead hijack---

Hi Clc'lers,

i don't know why, but i just got disconnected from one of your 2 clc servers, i owned (past tense) a nice lx6.
Afterwards i had about 19K and no car...

now, hows this kind of thingy handled usually?
I'd like to have my car back, since i didn't got dissed because of my behavior.
(last time i checked my balance, it said sth about 6K, then a few minutes later i was disconnected).

Thx for you attention.

Regards.

hijack done---
How is it handled? usualy with them saying "tough get over it" which really is the only thing they can do. No one has ever gotten a car back that ive seen.
well in that case, it's pretty unfair.
I mean it's not like i've worked my butt off to achieve my lx6.
a few bucks for compensation would be appropriate.

but thanks for your answer.

regards
can i get cars back=???
i lost a XFG, i was in the garaje, an then clicked spectate, and i lost it!!! WTF???illepall

CLC's new server opens Saturday the 16th @ 20:00 GMT
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG