The online racing simulator
Yeah, when I got the wheel I noticed it as well
damn i got problem with my wheel- make much more noise when turning right (i've read the topic about this) and my reverse gear doesn't work... need to send it back but 1-3 weeks of waiting scares me so much that i haven't do this since x-mas :P:P still practicing demo and trying to get money for license

ps- sorry for my english :P
Quote from mr_x :Has anyone noticed that the front (or back, depending how you look at it) of the G25 wheel unit is trying to look like the front of a Ford Mustang?

I can't be the only one who's noticed this.

i know it looks awsome!
Can some one tell me the best place to get one of these wheels from the UK please.

My Bro already has one "Riddles" but I need to get myself a wheel
Pixmania.co.uk, but i think they are outta stock - if they are, there aren't any left in the UK, and you'll have to wait till the 29th!
the leather on my g25 is getting a bit torned down, looks like a real used racing wheel now!
Quote from Jakg :Pixmania.co.uk, but i think they are outta stock - if they are, there aren't any left in the UK, and you'll have to wait till the 29th!

Do you recomend this company??? if so I see keep looking and get one
Do i recomend them? i bought mine from them, it came with a US plug tho :S
just got one, steering axis not working in installation setup. help?
Thanx Jakg just order one from them just gotta wait for it to be sent of
Boooooo
Quote from Jakg :Pixmania.co.uk, but i think they are outta stock - if they are, there aren't any left in the UK, and you'll have to wait till the 29th!

Pixmania Sucks. I got mine 4 weeks after the order, even if the webpage said on stock i called them and they told me it's out of stock so i have to wait, no working delivery status, and they need to fax or email them the buyers ID or passport and a phone company bill of the shipping address if they are different! illepall
Ive got mine from here :

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logite ... ?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

no problem at all everything went well

I was pre ordered it 15/10 and it arrived 15/11.

Great wheel but needs a lot of space on the desk for the wheel + shifter. This wheel is made for cockpits!!!
Quote from Ioannis :Pixmania Sucks. I got mine 4 weeks after the order, even if the webpage said on stock i called them and they told me it's out of stock so i have to wait, no working delivery status, and they need to fax or email them the buyers ID or passport and a phone company bill of the shipping address if they are different! illepall

Ordered mine on Sunday, with 3 day delivery it came on the Thursday, not too bad for mr

erm... Amazon haven't EVER had any afaik (ie not from the "new & used other sellers" thingy)
Quote from Jakg :
erm... Amazon haven't EVER had any afaik (ie not from the "new & used other sellers" thingy)

What "afaik" does it means??

if you mean that amazon had never has stock of this product here is a part from my compelted order :

Delivery #1: Dispatched on 13 Nov 2006
Delivery estimate: 7 Nov 2006 - 15 Nov 2006 (More about estimates)
1 package via DHL Express
Delivery Address:

Delivery Option:
Priority Express
Items Ordered Price 1 of: G25 Racing Wheel (PC) [Video Game]
£202.54
Sold by: Amazon.co.uk - 1 item(s) Gift options: None

Item(s) Subtotal: £170.20
Postage & Packing: £19.98
----- Total Before VAT: £190.18 VAT: £36.14 -----
Total for this Delivery: £226.32 -----
geia xara patrida (commenting in greek )

afaik=as far as i know
TBH =to be honest
IRL=in real life

And a helpful link is this http://www.urbandictionary.com/
geia soy ki esena (comment in greek also)

LOL, thanks for the tip!!!
Quote from Ioannis :Pixmania Sucks. I got mine 4 weeks after the order, even if the webpage said on stock i called them and they told me it's out of stock so i have to wait, no working delivery status, and they need to fax or email them the buyers ID or passport and a phone company bill of the shipping address if they are different! illepall

I order my one from Pixmania last friday and its got there today If thats sucks well I must be illepall

Just got my one today Leather aswell only down side is it did have a USA Plug but I got it for cheaper than other places so buying a plug is no big deal I have adapters for US Plugs to UK any way

So I see you lot on there tonight
right time to design a skin for my FOX

I got my one for around 160 pounds and that includes P&P and buying a UK Plug
I can confirm that Pixmania sucks! Took a month to get my LCD display, even they had it on stock..
I also got a free game with the wheel? Race something cant remeber the name did not have time to install it but it took them 4 days to get me my Wheel and 2 of them days where weekends so I dont have a bad word to say, and there cheaper than most places
Mine came with rFactor - out of interest, mine says "Rev 101" on the CD packet, does everyone elses?
Quote from Jakg :Mine came with rFactor - out of interest, mine says "Rev 101" on the CD packet, does everyone elses?

I think mine did, but I'm not 100% sure about that. I couldn't see anywhere on the weel that says rev101 on it, so who knows?

I didn't get rFactor with it though.
Its on the plastic wrapper the CD's came in, btw
Ye I came in the same sort of package the Driver CD came in I have a look when I get home to see what it is :S All I rember was it was racing game
I got one of these bad boys
I got one of these from pixmania today, just skipped home at lunch time from work with a very heavy box and a real big grin . Looks and feels nice but the feedback is different from my 'ole faithfull' M$ Sidewinder.
Maybe because its a new wheel but one thing i noticed was when the tyres where loosing grip on the M$ wheel the wheel would go loose but on this one it doesn't... I kinda liked that! Is there a setting or something or am i just going mad?
I've just recived mine from overclockers. But as I expected it come with a 2 pin US plug on it. What's the best thing to do:

1. Pack it back up and get it RMA'ed
2. Plug the US plug into my shaver plug which converts it to 3 pin UK plug
3. Cut the plug off and change it to a UK one?

It's just really fustrating because I don't know if it's safe to use a shaver plug?

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appriciate it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG